Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I haven't logged in or posted in years so I thought I would say hi and see who is still around that I used to know. JaneDead/dynomiiiiite

Posted (edited)

hello again! you're right, it's been a long time, welcome back!

Edited by torn asunder
Posted

Yes, it has been about 9 or 10 years. 

Posted

HI...welcome back.  It's cool seeing members dropping in from the before time.

smeyat 061213.png

Posted

Hiya!

 

I was just thinking about you a month or so ago. Nice to see you.  I've not really promoted DGN actively in ages so the overall activity level is pretty low, although still steady.  :)   I remember meeting you at CC like 10 years ago and at that time thinking... well I already know this woman since she's been on dgn since forever.   😄 *random hug* 

There are several topics that you started that are still active.  

Even after just year message boards have always had a big user turnover so a year later maybe  50% of the same people will be there.  Then 50% of that 50% ...   When you have someone that stays for years (like you back in the day) that rare.   Even on huge message boards like Reddit, that same thing happens (worse on Reddit since its less social). 

 

How has life been going?  Do you live in Michigan? 

Posted

Hi. Good to see a fellow member on the board.  :)

Posted

Hey everyone! :) 

Troy-I am still in Michigan. I noticed some old topics still active and that made me happy to see. I still say what is listed as my "join" date isn't accurate and I joined well before that ;) at least by many, many months haha

I can't believe how much time I used to spend on here and now it's been like a decade since I posted at all. Much about my life is the same but other things are completely different. I still chat with a small handful of people from here (on fb). Now that I just have fb in my life I miss "message boards". Well, this was really my only board and I used to go on an IRC channel as well. I feel like I actually used to engage in conversations with people back then instead of just seeing another Trump meme or picture of a cat and pizza. *shrugs* I think I will still pop in here again from time to time. (For a long time I wanted to but couldn't recall any of my log in info. I somehow got into my old email and requested a new password to get on here and now here I am....)

Posted
1 hour ago, JaneDead said:

Hey everyone! :) 

Troy-I am still in Michigan. I noticed some old topics still active and that made me happy to see. I still say what is listed as my "join" date isn't accurate and I joined well before that ;) at least by many, many months haha

I can't believe how much time I used to spend on here and now it's been like a decade since I posted at all. Much about my life is the same but other things are completely different. I still chat with a small handful of people from here (on fb). Now that I just have fb in my life I miss "message boards". Well, this was really my only board and I used to go on an IRC channel as well. I feel like I actually used to engage in conversations with people back then instead of just seeing another Trump meme or picture of a cat and pizza. *shrugs* I think I will still pop in here again from time to time. (For a long time I wanted to but couldn't recall any of my log in info. I somehow got into my old email and requested a new password to get on here and now here I am....)

1031503012_7739notworthy042813.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.