Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Chel and I went to the Detroit Zoo on the 14th for a meetup with the Michigan Steampunk Society and I took the opportunity to surprise her by proposing. As you can tell, she said yes. 

Posted

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

Posted
3 hours ago, TronRP said:

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

So I take it that you are all for attending a Steampunk wedding Tron. lol

Posted
3 minutes ago, Michael8402 said:

So I take it that you are all for attending a Steampunk wedding Tron. lol

At Steam event, I'm usually the only Goth in the room, but if it's feasible, I'm game.

smeyat 061213.png

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

At Steam event, I'm usually the only Goth in the room, but if it's feasible, I'm game.

smeyat 061213.png

I'm sure there would be other goths as well. I'm trying to talk her into having it at the zoo as well so there would be lot of animals too. lol

Posted
4 minutes ago, Michael8402 said:

I'm sure there would be other goths as well. I'm trying to talk her into having it at the zoo as well so there would be lot of animals too. lol

gallery_4589_1225_121637.gif

Oh Yeah!!! That's doable!!!

Posted

Yay! Congrats!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.