Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

large.1517754238_FallBack3110418.jpg

Daylight saving time 2018 in Michigan began at 2:00 AM on

Sunday, March 11

 

and ended at 2:00 AM on

Sunday, November 4

All times are in Eastern Time.

Posted
1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

Still annoying...

OMG I was so thinking that the entire time I was making the post and reliving Scary Guy's comment about it...(see previous years of DLS posts).

Posted

I actually like it, and think you're all a bunch of whiners... :cry

 

=P

Posted
8 minutes ago, torn asunder said:

I actually like it, and think you're all a bunch of whiners... :cry

 

=P

:hrhr:

 

I'm only whining because I see the little ones off to their perspective bus stops in the dark every morning, but every time it's light enough to finally see them, we have to change the hour and bam...right back into leaving in the darkness.

 

So...yeah...

Posted (edited)

Swear, it feels like it's 11 at night.  My night blindness kicks in at 6pm now and my mother thinks it feels like we live in Alaska.  Even though she has never felt what its like to live in Alaska.  Just California, I think she stayed out there with her dad briefly.  Which is weird because that's the sunshine state. Ok,  I'm ramble-whining now.

Edited by kat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.