Jump to content

Cancer? Spark? Kiss?


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Comments / suggestions very welcome.    

  • Troy Spiral pinned this topic
Posted

By the chat I mean the youtube chat.  It will be active until the video ends at around 7:15 pm.   Right now its just for "testing" but in the long run YT says (and so do the big kid you tubers) that it helps a lot with growing a channel. 

Posted (edited)

@Troy Spiral

I took a screen shot in case anyone needs to see how the chat live looks on cell phone.  You also have to change your settings on YouTube to enable live chat. 

 

 

Edited by kat
  • Like 1
Posted
Posted

@Troy Spiral

Currently, I suppose the video is expired on DGN because you receive a notification to watch it on YouTube:

New Video - Use The Chat 012619.jpg

Posted

I found it on my phone. Never noticed that before. 

  • Like 1
  • Troy Spiral unpinned this topic
Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

@Troy Spiral

I took a screen shot in case anyone needs to see how the chat live looks on cell phone.  You also have to change your settings on YouTube to enable live chat. 

 

Screenshot_20190126-191151_YouTube_phixr.jpg

Cool thank you!

Posted
2 hours ago, TronRP said:

@Troy Spiral

Currently, I suppose the video is expired on DGN because you receive a notification to watch it on YouTube:

New Video - Use The Chat 012619.jpg

Happens after the "premiere" time window ends. New thing on YT that they suggest you use since YT will boost your visibility by a lot if you do, but then the link dies after the "scheduled time" ends.  (The smart YT kids teach that you don't just upload a video whenever its ready, you schedule it.)  So that YT has time to index it and tell people that its a new video before it "drops" since everyone has chronic ADD and will not watch old vlogs, the views you get in the first 72 hours are all the views you are likely to ever get. So, you need to capture them all asap.  

You can (after that) relink it but it's kinda pointless since the idea for (creators) is to get people on YT to interact with the video (at least to like it)  embedding gives you none of that.  Only really huge channels benefit from just raw "visibility" with no interaction.  Us bottom feeders have to be more crafty and this is a way for YT to FORCE you to be a smarter creator.  lol 

Posted
18 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Cool thank you!

You're welcome!

Posted
On 1/26/2019 at 10:39 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

I found it on my phone. Never noticed that before. 

The chat you mean?  Yeah if you ever check out the TYT videos when they are live the chat is INSANE.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.