Jump to content

What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

To continue the thread @StormKnight started in 2009:

"What is on your mind and thoughts, without any feeling?

Is all that is on your mind is how 2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2?

Share."

Posted

Hello 2 am bed time. Down three hours from 5am. I guess that's what happens when you lose a late night (6pm - 3am) job. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be back to my 1am bed time instead of a 2/3 am bed time.

Posted

I had a Cannoli Paczki last night...it was so good, I'm thinking I want to go buy a dozen of them. 😊

Posted

Thinking of making mmo videos (through a recording program) and uploading 'em to youtube.

Posted

I’m thinking of how to get rid of song writers block for a new song I want to write

Posted

I'm thinking about how rare it is for me to not be thinking about anything

Posted

How fucked I'd be if I just packed some clothes and needed items and just took to the road to start all over with no money.

Posted

I think I want another sandwich..

Posted (edited)

Who wakes up with the song, Pornstar Dancing stuck in their head? Apparently I do. Don't like the song even but apparently it's my brains Sunday morning jam.

Edited by kat
Posted

I really should have grabbed batteries before I had vodka. 

Posted

I should do some buzzed karaoke and post it guys!

Posted

I should be doing more writing on my original works instead of the fanfiction.

Posted

thinking how boring some nights can be and need to come up with something to do

 

 

Posted

Whoa...I just saw Bravo is doing a reboot of Project Runway...with all new judges, all new studio, all new special guest judges.  Basically it's more like Project Runway, The Next Generation. 

Posted

Oh gosh...another hashtag movement...thank you sooooo much Social Media...

Posted

i should trying to sleep since i gotta be up early to play chauffeur but I'm not making the attempt.

Posted

I know I'm so wrong.  There is this new movie coming out, "5 Feet Apart", and I'm almost certain it's another - we are young sick people - love story.  But I keep seeing this guy saying how badly he wants to touch this girl and I think...fast forward...he gets the girl and realizes he made a mistake...what do you do now?  If you dump her, she might commit suicide - they are both suffering from an illness and that would just validate that the world doesn't want them here.  It's like he only wants her so bad because he can't have her, but this movie is made for the new generation of young people who probably have not seen the hundreds of movies like this and, therefore, are all into the storyline rooting for the boy. 

😏

Posted

To quote MST3K: "Just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show', I should really just relax"!  :)

Posted

What am I thinking.  No, seriously, I am literally thinking what am I thinking.

Posted

With all the driving people around, I should get my chauffeur's license. 

Posted

If I record game play on the old republic game and upload to youtube, who would watch?

Posted

It's going to get better.

Posted

I hate when I watch the news and they say 3AM...........in the morning! 

Why. Do. People. Do. This? 

 

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, kat said:

I really should have grabbed batteries before I had vodka. 

Batteries and vodka.  That could be an interesting night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.