TronRP Posted February 27, 2019 Posted February 27, 2019 To continue the thread @StormKnight started in 2009: "What is on your mind and thoughts, without any feeling? Is all that is on your mind is how 2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2? Share."
NocteSpiritus Posted February 27, 2019 Posted February 27, 2019 Hello 2 am bed time. Down three hours from 5am. I guess that's what happens when you lose a late night (6pm - 3am) job. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be back to my 1am bed time instead of a 2/3 am bed time.
TronRP Posted February 28, 2019 Author Posted February 28, 2019 I had a Cannoli Paczki last night...it was so good, I'm thinking I want to go buy a dozen of them. 😊
NocteSpiritus Posted March 2, 2019 Posted March 2, 2019 Thinking of making mmo videos (through a recording program) and uploading 'em to youtube.
Justin_Mystix Posted March 2, 2019 Posted March 2, 2019 I’m thinking of how to get rid of song writers block for a new song I want to write
firekitten15 Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 I'm thinking about how rare it is for me to not be thinking about anything
NocteSpiritus Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 How fucked I'd be if I just packed some clothes and needed items and just took to the road to start all over with no money.
kat (1) Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 (edited) Who wakes up with the song, Pornstar Dancing stuck in their head? Apparently I do. Don't like the song even but apparently it's my brains Sunday morning jam. Edited March 3, 2019 by kat TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 I really should have grabbed batteries before I had vodka.
kat (1) Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 I should do some buzzed karaoke and post it guys!
NocteSpiritus Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 I should be doing more writing on my original works instead of the fanfiction.
Nitewolf Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 thinking how boring some nights can be and need to come up with something to do
TronRP Posted March 4, 2019 Author Posted March 4, 2019 Whoa...I just saw Bravo is doing a reboot of Project Runway...with all new judges, all new studio, all new special guest judges. Basically it's more like Project Runway, The Next Generation.
TronRP Posted March 4, 2019 Author Posted March 4, 2019 Oh gosh...another hashtag movement...thank you sooooo much Social Media...
NocteSpiritus Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 i should trying to sleep since i gotta be up early to play chauffeur but I'm not making the attempt.
TronRP Posted March 4, 2019 Author Posted March 4, 2019 I know I'm so wrong. There is this new movie coming out, "5 Feet Apart", and I'm almost certain it's another - we are young sick people - love story. But I keep seeing this guy saying how badly he wants to touch this girl and I think...fast forward...he gets the girl and realizes he made a mistake...what do you do now? If you dump her, she might commit suicide - they are both suffering from an illness and that would just validate that the world doesn't want them here. It's like he only wants her so bad because he can't have her, but this movie is made for the new generation of young people who probably have not seen the hundreds of movies like this and, therefore, are all into the storyline rooting for the boy. 😏
Stu Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 To quote MST3K: "Just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show', I should really just relax"!
Trene4000 Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 What am I thinking. No, seriously, I am literally thinking what am I thinking.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 With all the driving people around, I should get my chauffeur's license.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 4, 2019 Posted March 4, 2019 If I record game play on the old republic game and upload to youtube, who would watch?
kat (1) Posted March 5, 2019 Posted March 5, 2019 I hate when I watch the news and they say 3AM...........in the morning! Why. Do. People. Do. This?
Draco1958 Posted March 5, 2019 Posted March 5, 2019 On 3/3/2019 at 4:35 PM, kat said: I really should have grabbed batteries before I had vodka. Batteries and vodka. That could be an interesting night. BadKitty 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now