TronRP Posted March 12, 2019 Author Posted March 12, 2019 23 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: That anyone who's interested in it should plan a day to go the Henry Ford Musuem/Factory Tour. I have a membership, so there'll be small discounts on tickets and food. ~~~~~ I totally binge watched all your videos last night. I watched Rishi like it was a movie. I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄
TronRP Posted March 12, 2019 Author Posted March 12, 2019 23 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: That anyone who's interested in it should plan a day to go the Henry Ford Musuem/Factory Tour. I have a membership, so there'll be small discounts on tickets and food. 1 minute ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I totally binge watched all your videos last night. I watched Rishi like it was a movie. I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄 ~~~~~ And that museum footage was fun and very informative.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 44 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I totally binge watched all your videos last night. I watched Rishi like it was a movie. I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄 😄 I do plan on doing the next expansions after Shadow of Revan (I missed recording all the flash points at the beginning). In fact ... *dashes off to upload a new video* 44 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ And that museum footage was fun and very informative. It is. And I'm serious about doing a day trip for us all.
TronRP Posted March 12, 2019 Author Posted March 12, 2019 Well, it took longer than expected to get back in from a short pharmacy run.
Vater Araignee Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 2 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ The 90's introduced a new level of sexual exploration and by that time PC (Politically Correctness) terminology had slurred to the point of confusion and many took it to mean you could not discourage certain behaviors that would give the appearance of interfering with one's rights or show signs of any form of discrimination. A very sketchy line was drawn in the sand and no one was quite sure how to legally handle certain publicly displayed situations without inciting further riots (especially after the Rodney King incident in 1991). But now, after the recent "#Me Too" movement, no one is safe regardless of race, political/public standing, popularity or when things took place. Sadly, that's the difference between then and now. Yup! Many of us who opposed Kelly's behavior where labeled as "Raciest, Sex Negative, Religious Nut Jobs" even when none of it applied. Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck. So I'll just say... We need to be fair to feminists. Ant treat them like every other hate group. kat 1
TronRP Posted March 12, 2019 Author Posted March 12, 2019 2 minutes ago, Vater Araignee said: Yup! Many of us who opposed Kelly's behavior where labeled as "Raciest, Sex Negative, Religious Nut Jobs" even when none of it applied. Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck. So I'll just say... We need to be fair to feminists. Ant treat them like every other hate group. ~~~~~ Yeah, I had to catch myself on that one too... kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 (edited) 4 hours ago, Vater Araignee said: Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck. So I'll just say... We need to be fair to feminists. Ant treat them like every other hate group. 💯 Edited March 12, 2019 by kat
kat (1) Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 My daughter is in NYC again and I'm going to be worried until she gets back .
Trene4000 Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 4 hours ago, kat said: My daughter is in NYC again and I'm going to be worried until she gets back . Don't worry. Have faith. kat 1
Trene4000 Posted March 12, 2019 Posted March 12, 2019 I would rather live a wonderful life full of joy believing in CHRIST and find out I was wrong at the end than to live a miserable life without HIM then die and find out JESUS is real.
kat (1) Posted March 13, 2019 Posted March 13, 2019 11 hours ago, Trene4000 said: Don't worry. Have faith. Thanks! Last time they went before this school year started they drove and stayed in New Jersey. This time they flew and I was nervous about it being as I never flown or been to NYC myself. She's having a good time though. Trene4000 1
Trene4000 Posted March 15, 2019 Posted March 15, 2019 I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity? TronRP 1
NocteSpiritus Posted March 15, 2019 Posted March 15, 2019 47 minutes ago, Trene4000 said: I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity? If I spam post, I just might. TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 (edited) Alright, daughters plane safety landed after like three delays. She stayed in the bronx for the week. They got an amazing deal though. She had a great time and said Brooklyn was her favorite. Edited March 16, 2019 by kat TronRP 1
TronRP Posted March 16, 2019 Author Posted March 16, 2019 1 hour ago, kat said: Alright, daughters plane safety landed after like three delays. She stayed in the bronx for the week. They got an amazing deal though. She had a great time and said Brooklyn was her favorite. ~~~~~ Yay!!!
TronRP Posted March 16, 2019 Author Posted March 16, 2019 9 hours ago, Trene4000 said: I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity? 8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: If I spam post, I just might. ~~~~~ 😅
NocteSpiritus Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 1 minute ago, TronRP said: I...want... SUGAR!!!🤩 You don't need no sugar! Lol TronRP 1
Vater Araignee Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: If I spam post, I just might. Might? Tron will just spam over 9000 posts kept in reserve for that reason. TronRP 1
NocteSpiritus Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 1 minute ago, Vater Araignee said: Might? Tron will just spam over 9000 posts kept in reserve for that reason. She'll keep on goin' like the Energizer Bunny.
kat (1) Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 11 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Yay!!! Yes! So seriously if we ever decide to take a trip to NYC I now know of a decent and affordable air bnb in the Bronx. They spent 400 dollars on airfare and lodging. 200 a piece for the round trip and the lodging for the week. I really was worried that it was a scam initially but everything was legit.
TronRP Posted March 16, 2019 Author Posted March 16, 2019 I have to admit...It is really surreal being someone who went from literally being ignored, at one point, for an entire year to being asked, straight to my face, "Where's the pretty one?", to being recognized as the loudest mouth in the room...and the strangest part being that people actually care about what I have to say. It's like I went from ugly duckling to Rockstar in 2 years...
TronRP Posted March 16, 2019 Author Posted March 16, 2019 13 minutes ago, kat said: Yes! So seriously if we ever decide to take a trip to NYC I now know of a decent and affordable air bnb in the Bronx. They spent 400 dollars on airfare and lodging. 200 a piece for the round trip and the lodging for the week. I really was worried that it was a scam initially but everything was legit. ~~~~~ Sounds like a cool escape for when someone wants to disappear for a while. *begins thinking to myself*
NocteSpiritus Posted March 16, 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 Just now, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Sounds like a cool escape for when someone wants to disappear for a while. *begins thinking to myself* One of the ... easier ways to disappear. Name change and blend into a big city.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now