Jump to content

What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted
23 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That anyone who's interested in it should plan a day to go the Henry Ford Musuem/Factory Tour. I have a membership, so there'll be small discounts on tickets and food.

~~~~~

I totally binge watched all your videos last night.  I watched Rishi like it was a movie.  I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄

Posted
23 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That anyone who's interested in it should plan a day to go the Henry Ford Musuem/Factory Tour. I have a membership, so there'll be small discounts on tickets and food.

 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I totally binge watched all your videos last night.  I watched Rishi like it was a movie.  I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄

~~~~~

And that museum footage was fun and very informative.  :biggrin:

Posted
44 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I totally binge watched all your videos last night.  I watched Rishi like it was a movie.  I really had no idea I would get all into that the way I did. 😄

😄 I do plan on doing the next expansions after Shadow of Revan (I missed recording all the flash points at the beginning). In fact ... *dashes off to upload a new video*

 

44 minutes ago, TronRP said:

 

~~~~~

And that museum footage was fun and very informative.  :biggrin:

 

It is. And I'm serious about doing a day trip for us all.

Posted

Well, it took longer than expected to get back in from a short pharmacy run.

Posted
2 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

The 90's introduced a new level of sexual exploration and by that time PC (Politically Correctness) terminology had slurred to the point of confusion and many took it to mean you could not discourage certain behaviors that would give the appearance of interfering with one's rights or show signs of any form of discrimination.  A very sketchy line was drawn in the sand and no one was quite sure how to legally handle certain publicly displayed situations without inciting further riots (especially after the Rodney King incident  in 1991).  But now, after the recent "#Me Too" movement, no one is safe regardless of race, political/public standing, popularity or when things took place.  Sadly, that's the difference between then and now.

Yup!

Many of us who opposed Kelly's behavior where labeled as "Raciest, Sex Negative, Religious Nut Jobs" even when none of it applied.

Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck.

So I'll just say...

 

We need to be fair to feminists.

Ant treat them like every other hate group.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Vater Araignee said:

Yup!

Many of us who opposed Kelly's behavior where labeled as "Raciest, Sex Negative, Religious Nut Jobs" even when none of it applied.

Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck.

So I'll just say...

 

We need to be fair to feminists.

Ant treat them like every other hate group.

~~~~~

Yeah, I had to catch myself on that one too...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vater Araignee said:

 

Ya know what, I cant speak on this further, it keeps turning into a rant about the flipfloping double standard nature of feminism that was his shield and now is the sword at his neck.

So I'll just say...

 

We need to be fair to feminists.

Ant treat them like every other hate group.

💯

Edited by kat
Posted

My daughter is in NYC again and I'm going to be worried until she gets back .

Posted

I never knew toes gained weight. 🤨 Huh...

Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

My daughter is in NYC again and I'm going to be worried until she gets back .

Don't worry. Have faith.

Posted

I would rather live a wonderful life full of joy believing in CHRIST and find out I was wrong at the end than to live a miserable life without HIM then die and find out JESUS is real.

Posted
11 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Don't worry. Have faith.

Thanks! Last time they went before this school year started they drove and stayed in New Jersey.  This time they flew and I was nervous about it being as I never flown or been to NYC myself.  She's having a good time though. 

Posted

I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity?

Posted
47 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity?

If I spam post, I just might.

Posted (edited)

Alright,  daughters plane safety landed after like three delays.  She stayed in the bronx for the week. They got an amazing deal though. She had a great time and said Brooklyn was her favorite. 

Edited by kat
Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

Alright,  daughters plane safety landed after like three delays.  She stayed in the bronx for the week. They got an amazing deal though. She had a great time and said Brooklyn was her favorite. 

~~~~~

Yay!!!

Posted
9 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I wonder if anyone could pass Tron's posting quantity?

 

8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

If I spam post, I just might.

~~~~~

😅

Posted

I...want...

SUGAR!!!🤩

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

I...want...

SUGAR!!!🤩

You don't need no sugar! Lol

Posted
8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

If I spam post, I just might.

Might? Tron will just spam over 9000 posts kept in reserve for that reason.

Posted
1 minute ago, Vater Araignee said:

Might? Tron will just spam over 9000 posts kept in reserve for that reason.

She'll keep on goin' like the Energizer Bunny.

Posted
11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yay!!!

Yes! So seriously if we ever decide to take a trip to NYC I now know of a decent and affordable air bnb in the Bronx. They spent 400 dollars on airfare and lodging. 200 a piece for the round trip and the lodging for the week.  I really was worried that it was a scam initially but everything was legit. 

Posted

I have to admit...It is really surreal being someone who went from literally being ignored, at one point, for an entire year to being asked, straight to my face, "Where's the pretty one?", to being recognized as the loudest mouth in the room...and the strangest part being that people actually care about what I have to say. 

 

It's like I went from ugly duckling to Rockstar in 2 years...

:blink:

Posted
13 minutes ago, kat said:

Yes! So seriously if we ever decide to take a trip to NYC I now know of a decent and affordable air bnb in the Bronx. They spent 400 dollars on airfare and lodging. 200 a piece for the round trip and the lodging for the week.  I really was worried that it was a scam initially but everything was legit. 

~~~~~

Sounds like a cool escape for when someone wants to disappear for a while. 

*begins thinking to myself*

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Sounds like a cool escape for when someone wants to disappear for a while. 

*begins thinking to myself*

One of the ... easier ways to disappear. Name change and blend into a big city.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.