TronRP Posted March 27, 2019 Author Posted March 27, 2019 I think this was a good start to the day. Exercised, saw the kids out, cleaned, started dinner and placed orders.
kat (1) Posted March 27, 2019 Posted March 27, 2019 (edited) Who wants to see it? Who wants to see my bloody fingernail? That shit kind of hurts. Omg I'm driving myself crazy and nobody even wants shotgun. Edited March 27, 2019 by kat
kat (1) Posted March 27, 2019 Posted March 27, 2019 (edited) I have to leave for work in a half hour and I am so messed up emotionally today that I feel paralyzed by it. I can't not go, I can't let this shit happen again. Omg what is wrong with me!! Someone just offered me CBD oil and maybe I should just try it again. Edited March 27, 2019 by kat
NocteSpiritus Posted March 28, 2019 Posted March 28, 2019 Making some decisions and wondering how well they'll play out prior to my start date for my new job based on events this past week. I know there might be a few within the blood family that won't like it, but it's time I focus on myself and what I need to do.
TronRP Posted March 31, 2019 Author Posted March 31, 2019 Yeah...I just love inappropriately placed advertisements. Why would I want to actually see the end of a video I was watching. It's not like someone put a boatload of work into making it. And heaven forbid I want to watch the ending credits of a movie when there are soooo many other shows you can tell me about that I'm not interested in anyway, but please don't hesitate butt in.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 31, 2019 Posted March 31, 2019 How quickly I can do things once I start getting paid at the new job. There's things I shoulda done years ago I need to do and things I need to do to not be ... as involved in someone else's choices in their life.
kat (1) Posted April 1, 2019 Posted April 1, 2019 Some dude working at Tim Hortons thought I was a dude yesterday. Damn.
Vater Araignee Posted April 1, 2019 Posted April 1, 2019 Gotta get a second job so that I can afford nothing but grass fed and free range products. And don't tell me to go to Halal or Kosher butchers. They may be less expensive but the slaughtering process could only be more cruel if they set the animals on fire first.
TronRP Posted April 1, 2019 Author Posted April 1, 2019 1 hour ago, kat said: Some dude working at Tim Hortons thought I was a dude yesterday. Damn. ~~~~~ Ok, so a blind dude, a cook and a janitor were working at Tim Hortons yesterday and...
kat (1) Posted April 1, 2019 Posted April 1, 2019 (edited) 6 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Ok, so a blind dude, a cook and a janitor were working at Tim Hortons yesterday and... It was legit the janitor though. He was cleaning near the bathroom and moved his bucket toward the female side and when I was trying to go in there but couldn't cause it was in the way he looked up and laughed like oh I thought you were a guy! I wanted to say something when I came out but he was MIA! I knew I should have worn my giant hoop earrings yesterday! (That's the real reason I have been wearing hoops since the 90s) Edited April 1, 2019 by kat
TronRP Posted April 1, 2019 Author Posted April 1, 2019 (edited) 5 minutes ago, kat said: It was legit the janitor though. He was cleaning near the bathroom and moved his bucket toward the female side and when I was trying to go in there but couldn't cause it was in the way he looked up and laughed like oh I thought you were a guy! I wanted to say something when I came out but he was MIA! I knew I should have worn my giant hoop earrings yesterday! I mean I was wearing baggy jeans and a track style jacket but still. ~~~~~ See, I would have had fun with it. When he looked up and laughed, I would have said, don't worry, I was a guy yesterday...as I proceeded into the ladies room. 🤣 Edited April 1, 2019 by TronRP kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 1, 2019 Posted April 1, 2019 (edited) 10 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ See, I would have had fun with it. When he looked up and laughed, I would have said, don't worry, I was a guy yesterday...as I proceeded into the ladies room. 🤣 Epic comeback! Lol I just had to pee bad and I couldn't think so quick🤪 Edited April 1, 2019 by kat
Vater Araignee Posted April 1, 2019 Posted April 1, 2019 20 hours ago, kat said: It was legit the janitor though. He was cleaning near the bathroom and moved his bucket toward the female side and when I was trying to go in there but couldn't cause it was in the way he looked up and laughed like oh I thought you were a guy! I wanted to say something when I came out but he was MIA! I knew I should have worn my giant hoop earrings yesterday! (That's the real reason I have been wearing hoops since the 90s) Wait, Tim Hortons is Canadian, that explains it. Poor dude is being infected by Canadugh. Don't forget misgendering is a hate crime that can put you before a human rights tribunal there and the people who make the biggest stink are the ones who look the least like what they claim they identify as. I.E. not even trying. You got a beard down to your belly and are dressing and smelling like a 40 year old Hells Angel, grinding on chicks but your a 19 year old girl, yeah right ughhugh suuuuure what every you say. So basically the janitor saw a cutie and thought safer to go the other way till she expresses otherwise. kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 3, 2019 Posted April 3, 2019 On 4/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, Vater Araignee said: Wait, Tim Hortons is Canadian, that explains it. Poor dude is being infected by Canadugh. Don't forget misgendering is a hate crime that can put you before a human rights tribunal there and the people who make the biggest stink are the ones who look the least like what they claim they identify as. I.E. not even trying. You got a beard down to your belly and are dressing and smelling like a 40 year old Hells Angel, grinding on chicks but your a 19 year old girl, yeah right ughhugh suuuuure what every you say. So basically the janitor saw a cutie and thought safer to go the other way till she expresses otherwise. Well you just made me feel better. Thanks for that.
kat (1) Posted April 3, 2019 Posted April 3, 2019 (edited) I was checking out the boards new background and I thought it looked cool and then I realized what you did! Nicely done. Now are you going to do a theme like that every month?👍 Edited April 3, 2019 by kat TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 3, 2019 Author Posted April 3, 2019 3 hours ago, kat said: I was checking out the boards new background and I thought it looked cool and then I realized what you did! Nicely done. Now are you going to do a theme like that every month?👍 ~~~~~ Actually, I've been doing a version of that each month starting January of this year. The only issue is I have to be careful with the color scheme being "un-Goth-like" so when I can't find a cool background or altar, I go with a Gothic colored fabric or Red or Black roses for the background and a stylized image with the birthstone in it for the Donations block. However, that Natural Bloodstone for March was just the bomb last month, so I felt that it would still have a gothic look if I matched the theme to it while incorporating the color green for St. Patrick's Day. Yeah...I try not to overthink things, but being an analretentive perfectionist can be rather trying at time. 😅
TronRP Posted April 3, 2019 Author Posted April 3, 2019 Too funny, my 45 minute round trip turned into a 3 hour visit plus drive time. So I just got back home about an hour ago from a "quick run".
TronRP Posted April 3, 2019 Author Posted April 3, 2019 The grass has started turning green...this means time to get the yard machines up and running. Looks like I'm headed for a very busy weekend.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 3, 2019 Posted April 3, 2019 More like debating. Do I save the monies until I start the job, or do I spend nearly 300 (290 actually) on an ultra lightsaber.
Vater Araignee Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 I'm I good enough to do industrial and darkwave covers of the filthy 15? Probably not, besides I dont think I would not want to deal with the optics of me singing Sugar Walls, Strap On 'Robbie Baby' or uuuuuuuugh HOLY CRAP, I just realized that out of 9 songs in the FF labeled for sexual content, 5 of them where sung by women from their perspective! So much for equality LOL. Now why was We're Not Gonna Take It included when it doesn't fit any criteria but Dancing With Myself wasn't when it sooo does?
NocteSpiritus Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 Do I make my own patreon or not? Been debating this, and if I do, gotta think of different rewards for the tiers.
Vater Araignee Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 (edited) 5 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: Do I make my own patreon or not? Been debating this, and if I do, gotta think of different rewards for the tiers. NO! Use Subscribe Star. https://www.subscribestar.com/ Patreon was bad news a year ago got worse in December and every time I read or see something from Jack Conte it goes further down hill. Latly he has been leading people to believe that patreon is going to attempt to claim they own your brand, hell they are acting like they kinda do now, Edited April 4, 2019 by Vater Araignee
TronRP Posted April 5, 2019 Author Posted April 5, 2019 Hummmm... One house centipede vs. 6 young house cats....you do the math... ◽🐈🐈 NocteSpiritus 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now