Vater Araignee Posted April 6, 2019 Posted April 6, 2019 9 hours ago, TronRP said: Hummmm... One house centipede vs. 6 young house cats....you do the math... ◽🐈🐈 = back flipping cats
TronRP Posted April 7, 2019 Author Posted April 7, 2019 On 4/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, TronRP said: Hummmm... One house centipede vs. 6 young house cats....you do the math... ◽🐈🐈 On 4/5/2019 at 10:07 PM, Vater Araignee said: = back flipping cats ~~~~~ and one half dead centipede minus 6 legs = mercy killing 😅
TronRP Posted April 7, 2019 Author Posted April 7, 2019 I'm actually looking forward to getting work done this summer.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 7, 2019 Posted April 7, 2019 How people like the new vlog video I put up today.
TronRP Posted April 8, 2019 Author Posted April 8, 2019 Finally my internet connection is stable enough for me to get back online. I suppose AT&T is upgrading again.
kat (1) Posted April 8, 2019 Posted April 8, 2019 I'm thinking if you haven't seen the movie The Hate You Give you really should.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 8, 2019 Posted April 8, 2019 Why, when I was trying to think of what to put here and as I was trying to think of an opening line of my original work, I had "In a hole, there lived a hobbit." pop into my head. I haven't read that book in years, and I haven't seen the movies in a good while. So why did that line pop into my head?
TronRP Posted April 8, 2019 Author Posted April 8, 2019 I wonder if my body is still healing from some form of trauma (that I am not truly aware of) and that's the reason I keep falling asleep whenever I finish doing something. I suppose I'll chop it up to healing sleep.
TronRP Posted April 8, 2019 Author Posted April 8, 2019 14 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: Why, when I was trying to think of what to put here and as I was trying to think of an opening line of my original work, I had "In a hole, there lived a hobbit." pop into my head. I haven't read that book in years, and I haven't seen the movies in a good while. So why did that line pop into my head? ~~~~~ Welcome to adulthood...you are one of us now.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 8, 2019 Posted April 8, 2019 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Welcome to adulthood...you are one of us now. Now that movie's popped on my head. Lol TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted April 8, 2019 Posted April 8, 2019 I'm having a shitty day and any customer that's been calling me being friendly I been waiving fees for them. I don't care, they buy shitty products that break they deserve a break...if they are nice. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 8, 2019 Author Posted April 8, 2019 Oh well, it's too late in the day to start any serious work since we have to be across town in the morning. The last thing I want to do at this point is wear myself out, oversleep and miss someone else's appointment. 😌
TronRP Posted April 8, 2019 Author Posted April 8, 2019 I need to start working on another To-Do list. I've been making them shorter so I can have a sense of accomplishment sooner than feeling like I will never get everything completed. Trene4000 1
Trene4000 Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 (edited) This is the first "Christian" book that I've ever touched that had the SPIRIT OF GOD radiating from it. In all my life, I have never encountered such a thing. I had to read it. I just saw the name on the cover. Edited April 9, 2019 by Trene4000 Add picture and last comment. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 9, 2019 Author Posted April 9, 2019 Wow...it's interesting watching the post tallies going up and down as the board tries to read the data from the archived files becoming active.
TronRP Posted April 9, 2019 Author Posted April 9, 2019 If I don't jump the gun, all will be well. A slow and steady pace wins the race.
TronRP Posted April 9, 2019 Author Posted April 9, 2019 So apparently, I have to workout before bedtime...that's backwards...🤣
NocteSpiritus Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 1 minute ago, TronRP said: So apparently, I have to workout before bedtime...that's backwards...🤣 Wait, you're telling me that you don't go to bed then work out?
TronRP Posted April 9, 2019 Author Posted April 9, 2019 3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said: Wait, you're telling me that you don't go to bed then work out? ~~~~~ Honestly, in my younger years, I used to wake up, workout then start my day. Lately, I noticed I kept falling asleep once I stopped moving after a workout. So I see that now my routine has to change. 😅 NocteSpiritus 1
Trene4000 Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 Cat Speak English. Ah... the wonders of having feline furbabies.
Vater Araignee Posted April 10, 2019 Posted April 10, 2019 47 minutes ago, TronRP said: Oh well, my teeth are moving again... High carb low fat diet?
TronRP Posted April 10, 2019 Author Posted April 10, 2019 15 minutes ago, Vater Araignee said: High carb low fat diet? ~~~~~ Crappy dentist, 5 holes in my head...
Trene4000 Posted April 10, 2019 Posted April 10, 2019 GOD hates death. It is an enemy to all. JESUS came that we are free from the fear of death. GOD promises HIS Children, "With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation." Thing is, we have to believe HIM first. If you don't believe what GOD says is true then HIS Word doesn't apply to you. Simple as that.
TronRP Posted April 10, 2019 Author Posted April 10, 2019 Thinking how futile it is to explain to furbabies that food doesn't just materialize from my hands because they want it to. 😄
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now