NocteSpiritus Posted April 29, 2019 Posted April 29, 2019 The amount of orbs in the video clips from last week's Gathering. Orbs being one piece of evidence in a possible presence of spirits in an area, if you didn't know. Most times they look like dust particulars or small bugs too close to the camera lens; but take it's own path like bugs, but can change direction quickly unlike many bugs. Like a bug would continue on through the shot while an orb would come into view from one direction, turn on a dime, and go right back out going back the way it came.
TronRP Posted April 30, 2019 Author Posted April 30, 2019 Ah...the only part about having a busy day that I can do without...the moment your body starts waking up to all the aches and pains.
TronRP Posted April 30, 2019 Author Posted April 30, 2019 Contemplating whether to go back to sleep or take care of what I was trying to do before I passed out earlier.
TronRP Posted April 30, 2019 Author Posted April 30, 2019 After waking up at 6:33 this morning, I assume sleep won out.
TronRP Posted April 30, 2019 Author Posted April 30, 2019 ...And for the right amount of money, America can work for you too... I really need to stop watching commercials that say America is the leader in the cure for (fill in the blank).
NocteSpiritus Posted April 30, 2019 Posted April 30, 2019 That, thanks to a couple trolls who left comments shit shaming my SPN fan fiction, I should stop. With those two, it makes three (comments anyway, not quite sure if it's the same person under different accounts) that call me names, insult the work (which is a standard thing with trolls), and threaten my life. ... I just acted on a thought of actually reported that user and using the comment against the person. I had mentioned the other two troll comments, but doubt that those have any baring.
TronRP Posted May 1, 2019 Author Posted May 1, 2019 4 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: That, thanks to a couple trolls who left comments shit shaming my SPN fan fiction, I should stop. With those two, it makes three (comments anyway, not quite sure if it's the same person under different accounts) that call me names, insult the work (which is a standard thing with trolls), and threaten my life. ... I just acted on a thought of actually reported that user and using the comment against the person. I had mentioned the other two troll comments, but doubt that those have any baring. ~~~~~ You do you and stay true to what you like.
NocteSpiritus Posted May 4, 2019 Posted May 4, 2019 1. Since when did we have guests? 2. How to start up the brain for original works unrelated to the novel and the fan fiction.
torn asunder Posted May 4, 2019 Posted May 4, 2019 On 5/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, Trene4000 said: Wow! There are guests posting more than me. guests should not be allowed to post. i'll see if Tron has time to look into this.
TronRP Posted May 6, 2019 Author Posted May 6, 2019 Trying to figure out what happened...I picked everyone up from church and we went for a little drive around WSU. We got back, had some discussions, I set up a dinner order...and woke up on my face about an hour ago...coughing so hard that I scared Wookie.
TronRP Posted May 6, 2019 Author Posted May 6, 2019 On 5/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, Trene4000 said: Wow! There are guests posting more than me. On 5/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, torn asunder said: guests should not be allowed to post. i'll see if Tron has time to look into this. ~~~~~ Hope this helps to explain some things 😁 Echo 1
TronRP Posted May 6, 2019 Author Posted May 6, 2019 It looks like we are in for another week of off and on rain. I'm thinking Today will be the best day for getting all of the yards cut...and if time permits...a bit of trim detailing.
TronRP Posted May 6, 2019 Author Posted May 6, 2019 Think I'll shut down for a few hours to ensure I get some real sleep before I dive into the day...
Trene4000 Posted May 6, 2019 Posted May 6, 2019 GOD can take that which is broken and turn it into something beautiful
TronRP Posted May 6, 2019 Author Posted May 6, 2019 To be honest, I thought the boy's school would have contacted me by now regarding field trips or detention. Neither has happened and I have a limited time to get out and take care of these yards before the next rainfall. So...yards win out for today.
TronRP Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 So...do I stay awake or try to go back to sleep? 🤔
TronRP Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 Favorite Parker Plays Quote: "You don't need these essays, you have a new destiny...Unemployment."
TronRP Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 Maybe I should watch some Dragon Ball Super OnDemand...for some reason, the English delivery of that dialogue is like a knockout drug.
TronRP Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 I would probably never be able to play the game "Hello Neighbor". I would be having nightmares that I couldn't get away from the neighbor fast enough...and then there's no telling what types of dreams I would be having when I went to sleep.
TronRP Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 Breathing: made possible by Air Sacs in your Lungs ....brought to you by the producers of Oxygen, from our time honored sponsor called Earth.
Trene4000 Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 We all have free will. What we do with that free will dictates what happens in this world. Whether we improve or infect, heal or destroy. We each have a choice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now