Jump to content

What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

We all have free will. 

What we do with that free will dictates what happens in this world.

Whether we improve or infect, heal or destroy.

We each have a choice.

af70eaccead20bcc91b20d3868ba34d8261f5528_hq.jpg

Posted

If I keep a steady pace, I should be able to have everything ready for bulk pick up next week without wearing myself out. 

Posted

Wow...there is a "Lakeshore Flood Warning" in effect from 8am this morning until 8 am Thursday morning for Monroe and Wayne counties.

Posted

Whole new appreciation for those in the movie/tv industry who work editing. The work to take several video files of raw footage and trim it down to a semi cohesive video hopefully under ten minutes takes time. The amount of time and effort to make a roughly 45 minute tv episode (time of actual show compared to commercial time) or a 2ish movie (average could be 1 hr 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on movie) is even more daunting. And takes more time and effort even with multiple takes and angles.

Posted

Think, with a mix of mundane things and quick spell work, kept the JW's away from the house. Mundane was making it look like no one was home (truck was gone already, just turning the tv off). Craft work was lighting my sage smudge bundle and putting a quick spell on the door to ward off unwanted persons coming up to the door.

Posted

Google messed with my settings again...at least they didn't make the background jellybean pastel like they did with my phone contacts...

😒

Posted

Contemplating if I should go to sleep now or wait until I bring up my level of exhaustion.  If I go to sleep too tired, I will sleep too hard and waking up will be extremely difficult and I might miss seeing the kids off to school in the morning. 

Posted

I think I will use today to rest up and take care of accounts due for the first half of the month.

Posted

I wonder if I have built up enough stamina to do 2 straight days of yard work?  Detail today and break out the lawnmower tomorrow.

Posted

If I should attempt to get myself to bed now or in a few.

Posted

I hope I can stay awake long enough to actually eat...

Posted

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Posted

I want food. But I also don't wanna get up. A nap sounds nice, but it'll mess up my sleep later. Movie? I wanna go see Endgame again. Looks back over all that. ADHD? Or just random thoughts?

Posted

Wow, it took longer than expected taking care of everyone else.  I think I will probably have enough time to look at the mower before I have to go do a Sterling Heights pick up.  I might have to use my time a different way right now.

Posted

I think I'm suffering from shingles 

Posted

He didn't explode because he's a cartoon character...

Posted

I should be going to bed to be up by 5/530 am.

Posted

I always find it interesting the different changes the body goes through as it loses weight. 

Posted

Woohoo...I managed to wake up and stay awake long enough to eat. 

Posted

I can't believe I was in school in Shiga-ken nearly 20 years ago.  Enrollment was in September of 1999 and I returned home in April of 2000, right before Golden Week began.  It's amazing how much time passes before you realize it.

🎌🗾🗻🏯🌸👘😊

Posted

not sure what well be doing soon as waiting to hear back from draco being admitted at the er last night

Posted
3 hours ago, Nitewolf said:

not sure what well be doing soon as waiting to hear back from draco being admitted at the er last night

~~~~~

What happened.....😲

Posted

last night went in cause of not feeling good for last 3 weeks and they admitted him for observation

Posted

Once You've Seen It...You Can't Unsee It...

 

 

~Futurama Quote, but it works for sooo many levels...

Posted

I believe it is imperative that I get the 4WD function on the mower functional again by this weekend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.