NocteSpiritus Posted May 16, 2019 Posted May 16, 2019 How much can I take on for bills with what little pay I've got in the new job. What I can do and how to move forward with my plans, even if it's just for the SPN con in Oct.
TronRP Posted May 16, 2019 Author Posted May 16, 2019 This is getting nerve wrecking. Tonight is the second fire in 2 nights. Last night's fire was around 1:15am. Tonight's fire started around 12:30am. Chrysler's Jefferson Assembly Plant is in the process of expanding for the new Jeep Assembly Plant and now the neighborhoods are starting to burn down again like they did when Jefferson added the Viper Plant and extended the assembly plant to Jefferson back in the late 1980's.
kat (1) Posted May 16, 2019 Posted May 16, 2019 (edited) My weird food thing alert::: I am always hungry. I love food so much but as I sit here eating my sf oatmeal and tb of pb I think of all the gross things that the FDA allows in our food, things I won't say and than I think what can I eat that has minimum nasty touching the insides and I decided things in shells or skins sound safe like eggs, shellfish, coconut, cucumber, pineapple, what else guys? What else sounds safe? Is taco bell safe? Lol Edited May 16, 2019 by kat
TronRP Posted May 16, 2019 Author Posted May 16, 2019 So...the last thing I ever expected to do was to be laying down in an alley with a gun fight happening in the street. Like the saying goes..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...that chic opened fire and didn't care who got in the way.
kat (1) Posted May 16, 2019 Posted May 16, 2019 17 minutes ago, TronRP said: So...the last thing I ever expected to do was to be laying down in an alley with a gun fight happening in the street. Like the saying goes..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...that chic opened fire and didn't care who got in the way. Are you ok? Did she hit anyone?
TronRP Posted May 16, 2019 Author Posted May 16, 2019 30 minutes ago, kat said: Are you ok? Did she hit anyone? ~~~~~ Fortunately, I didn't get hit, but the windows of one SUV (and from what it sounds like) some "him" that was with the neighbor she was yelling and shooting at may have gotten hit. I called the police while I was still laying down in the alley and didn't move until I saw their flashlight coming between the houses. By that time, everyone had cleared out.
TronRP Posted May 17, 2019 Author Posted May 17, 2019 (edited) I would like to have something special or cool by the time everyone gets back Sunday, but with so many things needing attention, I will have to pick a project and there is no telling when things will get completed. Edited May 17, 2019 by TronRP
NocteSpiritus Posted May 17, 2019 Posted May 17, 2019 I got a few days off next week due to the job going dark (hopefully last minute stuff that doesn't concern us workers), and wonder how to kill time. Maybe go to the Musueum/Village.
TronRP Posted May 19, 2019 Author Posted May 19, 2019 Wow, I managed to wake about an hour ago...just in time to be hit by a storm that looked like it was out of the final scene of Terminator.
TronRP Posted May 20, 2019 Author Posted May 20, 2019 I'm starting to not trust anything anymore. Phone upgrades suck...I've had to go back to some factory settings. Media upgrades suck...now OnDemand has added more links for people to view certain cable shows on different services linked through Xfinity OnDemand so navigating to the stuff I watch takes longer and there is the possibility that I can't even watch the episodes due to a need to upgrade my service...again. Policy changes suck...I followed the rules about putting tree cuttings out for bulk pickup. They picked up everything except the stuff I sat out properly. ...maybe I'm just disgruntled...
TronRP Posted May 20, 2019 Author Posted May 20, 2019 I can't believe I pay money to be forced to watch commercials OnDemand now. I can no longer fast forward because as of the beginning of this year, my package "no longer supports that function". However, I am more than welcomed to rewind in the event I may have missed a few advertisements. 😒
TronRP Posted May 22, 2019 Author Posted May 22, 2019 Well, it was only a matter of time before the junkies started trying to break into the boarded up house next door. But I wonder what this guy was thinking? It's daylight and you are dressed in black jeans, black beanie cap, black hoodie with the hood on and a black backpack on your back. You stand out like a sore thumb. And your "escape" to the bus stop really made you look like police bait. Trene4000 1
TronRP Posted May 25, 2019 Author Posted May 25, 2019 This was interesting, firekitten had her phone stolen when she accidentally dropped it on the DOT. We spent the afternoon into early evening tracking the phone and filing a missing phone report. It was upsetting knowing the phone was less than a mile away, but it would not have been advisable to confront a stranger about a phone you know they just lifted knowing it didn't belong to them. Eventually they wiped the phone because it stopped transmitting its position. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.
NocteSpiritus Posted May 25, 2019 Posted May 25, 2019 Why I was signed out of my accounts on my laptop when I got on it today.
Trene4000 Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 Of a truth: "Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful."
Trene4000 Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 "Don't let negative pictures play on the movie screen of your mind. You own the remote control. All you have to do is change the channel."
NocteSpiritus Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 How to get back into the "working mode" now that I've been "off" for the past week or two. And to start putting some A/D on the minor sun burns I got. They'll tan in days; thanks to the round of genetics I got compared to the sisters (who just burn like the Irish in 'em).
TronRP Posted May 28, 2019 Author Posted May 28, 2019 I've been up all night and now I feel like I need a nap...I think I will take one.
TronRP Posted May 31, 2019 Author Posted May 31, 2019 I'm thinking I'm going to dope up, throw this stuff on the curb for bulk pickup and go pass out.
Class-Punk Posted May 31, 2019 Posted May 31, 2019 I got so many unread books to get through its time to get off the pc.
TronRP Posted May 31, 2019 Author Posted May 31, 2019 I think I'm actually going to shut everything down until I get back in later.
NocteSpiritus Posted May 31, 2019 Posted May 31, 2019 So many videos to make into a vlog, it'll take two of those just to catch up. And I think I need a nap. After the demon leaves. Idk why she thought it was ok she stayed here until she got picked up.
TronRP Posted June 1, 2019 Author Posted June 1, 2019 I think I'll go ahead and work on my monthly affidavit while I'm still awake.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now