TronRP Posted July 17, 2019 Author Posted July 17, 2019 (edited) I've been so busy working behind the scenes on the board that I was shocked to see I only posted once today. I've been here for hours, but doing admin stuff... Edited July 17, 2019 by TronRP
TronRP Posted July 18, 2019 Author Posted July 18, 2019 Wow...when I'm not doing manual labor, I eat like a hog...
NocteSpiritus Posted July 18, 2019 Posted July 18, 2019 That I should take a hot bath tomorrow after work; maybe that'll help with the sore legs. But there's other things I need to take care of.
TronRP Posted July 19, 2019 Author Posted July 19, 2019 I can't believe it took me since 11am this morning to get over an allergic reaction to about 8 Pringles chips. 😓
kat (1) Posted July 19, 2019 Posted July 19, 2019 Another night of no sleep. I'm going to end up in the hospital. I can't keep this going. I have to gtfo now.
TronRP Posted July 20, 2019 Author Posted July 20, 2019 This heat ain't no joke. Today was my third heat pass out this week. Fortunately, it's in front of the fan so I'm able to cool off while I'm out.
TronRP Posted July 21, 2019 Author Posted July 21, 2019 I thought I was being silly geeking out over 18 different flavors of bang energy drinks, but after purchasing them and trying my second one, ever, I see it was worth it. The vitamins and nutrients work well with the natural flavors, making for a very refreshing taste.
TronRP Posted July 24, 2019 Author Posted July 24, 2019 I find it's less taxing on my body to break up my work. I've actually added a lunch break during the day which really helped.
Trene4000 Posted July 25, 2019 Posted July 25, 2019 The Cheez-it commercial should have ended like this: Cheese wheel: "What? You think I have a mouth?" Scientist: "You're right. I'm going to go get some crackers. I'll be right back." TronRP 1
TronRP Posted July 25, 2019 Author Posted July 25, 2019 I hope I don't go stir crazy sitting here nursing myself back to functional because I was almost finished with everything outside and tomorrow is bulk pickup and the boy has proven himself unreliable without constant supervision (and that will change). But as for right now, I will just have to get what I can get out of him.
TronRP Posted July 25, 2019 Author Posted July 25, 2019 It's sad that the boy only takes things seriously when food is involved and he is afraid he won't get any or that a meal might be late. Unfortunately, it won't be until he runs into a real world situation regarding his well-being before he understands what we have been trying to teach him. But, as far as I'm concerned, at that point, whatever happens, happens.
kat (1) Posted July 26, 2019 Posted July 26, 2019 (edited) Fake plastic tits...by Radiohead..oh it's trees..not tits. Oops. I'm just jealous. Edited July 26, 2019 by kat TronRP and NocteSpiritus 2
TronRP Posted July 26, 2019 Author Posted July 26, 2019 I came on to beef about something...but got sidetracked by @kat 's "Fake plastic tits". 🤣😂 kat 1
kat (1) Posted July 27, 2019 Posted July 27, 2019 7 hours ago, TronRP said: I came on to beef about something...but got sidetracked by @kat 's "Fake plastic tits". 🤣😂 🤪
NocteSpiritus Posted July 27, 2019 Posted July 27, 2019 8 hours ago, TronRP said: I came on to beef about something...but got sidetracked by @kat 's "Fake plastic tits". 🤣😂 Wait, Kat's got 'fake plastic tits'? kat 1
NocteSpiritus Posted July 27, 2019 Posted July 27, 2019 Trying to figure out how to write this letter of intent for a position at the job. Basically "applying" to become a trainer at work since I'm the OG dishwasher/utility and will have to train the new people coming in.
TronRP Posted July 27, 2019 Author Posted July 27, 2019 (edited) 6 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said: Wait, Kat's got 'fake plastic tits'? ~~~~~ Yeah...see 5 posts up...lol Edited July 27, 2019 by TronRP kat 1
kat (1) Posted July 29, 2019 Posted July 29, 2019 (edited) @TronRP the new season of 90 day fiance before the 90 days is coming out next week...there's this lady Darcy on there. It's her second time. She's crazy as hell...I love her but hate her too. You gotta watch her she's a train wreck!!! Edited July 29, 2019 by kat
kat (1) Posted July 29, 2019 Posted July 29, 2019 (edited) Omg. I have to find other ways to occupy my life. I'm just sitting here watching other peoples like a jackass. Edited July 29, 2019 by kat
TronRP Posted July 29, 2019 Author Posted July 29, 2019 3 hours ago, kat said: @TronRP the new season of 90 day fiance before the 90 days is coming out next week...there's this lady Darcy on there. It's her second time. She's crazy as hell...I love her but hate her too. You gotta watch her she's a train wreck!!! ~~~~~ Oh my goodness I've been so watching that commercial. I can't believe the man that sent all those thousands of dollars to a chick he's never met, one guy thought he was being Catfished, one lady converted to Muslim and another lady is trying to have a baby for a dude. That show IS a train wreck so I bet it will have a greater rating...sadly.
kat (1) Posted July 29, 2019 Posted July 29, 2019 4 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Oh my goodness I've been so watching that commercial. I can't believe the man that sent all those thousands of dollars to a chick he's never met, one guy thought he was being Catfished, one lady converted to Muslim and another lady is trying to have a baby for a dude. That show IS a train wreck so I bet it will have a greater rating...sadly. Omg yes. Every season there's someone giving up hundreds of thousands of dollars to someone they only met online. It's nuts! I would run far and fast. Red flag. I mean come on.
TronRP Posted July 30, 2019 Author Posted July 30, 2019 Shark Week 🦈🦈🦈🦈 I find it interesting that people are appalled at the fact that getting into the water, where sharks are KNOWN to be, they get attacked by a shark. Then they get upset about the fact that the shark is there, in the water, the only place it can possibly live, but they want that shark to be somewhere else so they can go swimming and hang out in the shark's supermarket. However, on land, those same people will avoid that KNOWN area of town where "certain activity" takes place because they don't want to do anything to endanger themselves. Things that make you go hmmm...
NocteSpiritus Posted July 30, 2019 Posted July 30, 2019 I should be doing more GISH items. Even if it's just recording me (attempting to) play "Carry On My Wayward Sons" on the ukulele.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now