Stu Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 2 hours ago, TronRP said: I need to get stronger You? Is that even possible? I sometimes get exhausted just WATCHING you!
TronRP Posted January 28, 2020 Author Posted January 28, 2020 I think it would be pushing it to try to head out again tonight. So taking a bit of a nap and starting again in a few hours. We finally got a game plan in action, now all we need to do is make sure it is implemented properly and in a timely manner. We need these services to work for our needs.
kat (1) Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 (edited) You guys come sing with me! I even have a party room, dork out with me peeps, none of us can sing, pfft. You can get a free account, come join my family and sing in my room with me and if you have free account you can even join duets all day and honestly that's what most paying members even do, it's actually more fun that way. COME ON!!! PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏 My friends and I are singing in Luna Lounge (room id : 230766), come join the fun! #SingingPartyhttps://tmx28.app.goo.gl/S78n2j Edited January 29, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted January 29, 2020 Author Posted January 29, 2020 Oh my goodness, that HomeHouse cleaning took 9 hours! 😲
TronRP Posted January 29, 2020 Author Posted January 29, 2020 11 hours ago, kat said: You guys come sing with me! I even have a party room, dork out with me peeps, none of us can sing, pfft. You can get a free account, come join my family and sing in my room with me and if you have free account you can even join duets all day and honestly that's what most paying members even do, it's actually more fun that way. COME ON!!! PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏 My friends and I are singing in Luna Lounge (room id : 230766), come join the fun! #SingingPartyhttps://tmx28.app.goo.gl/S78n2j ~~~~~ So there is no "drama" like the other site?
kat (1) Posted January 30, 2020 Posted January 30, 2020 (edited) It's really more like if your a person who has a SO on the site. I have learned how to pretty much deal with the bs. This is actually the same site but it's my party room so if I don't want someone or something happening in the room I just ban the person, no bs. The only drama really right now is people trying to steal me from the family I'm in now low key and help them start one with them. I may start my own if anything. Edited January 30, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted January 30, 2020 Author Posted January 30, 2020 These coverages are supposed to have benefits to service your needs. Stop telling me what you won't do and tell me what you are able to do. We need some services in place like last week!!!
TronRP Posted January 31, 2020 Author Posted January 31, 2020 I think I'm starting to lose track of days.
TronRP Posted January 31, 2020 Author Posted January 31, 2020 Why can't people in need actually get the assistance they need.
TronRP Posted February 1, 2020 Author Posted February 1, 2020 I'm thinking it's going to be a long night... https://www.detroitgothic.net/topic/39571-what-are-you-doing-right-now-contd/page/22/?tab=comments#comment-807641 ...got my Caramel Frappé
TronRP Posted February 1, 2020 Author Posted February 1, 2020 So now I know I need to strengthen my back muscles.
kat (1) Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow. Punxsutawney Phil looked like he didn't want to be involved in any of it.
TronRP Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 It got up to 50 degrees today. I think it is time to start prepping for the outside repairs.
NocteSpiritus Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 That I need to get an actual doctor's appointment set up. This coughing and vomiting (most likely from overeating in one sitting) needs to stop. I'm 99.9% sure what it is, just need the meds for it.
TronRP Posted February 4, 2020 Author Posted February 4, 2020 I can't believe I passed out so hard. It's been awhile since I've done that.
kat (1) Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 (edited) Looked like my court hearing was going to go bad. I was assigned a referee with a bad track record and a current petition going around to have her removed. My ex-husband, when I texted him last night to confirm he said he had no idea we had a hearing and he could not go and he was confused about his need to be there because he was not contesting anything, grrr. Well I went anyway. I just knew that it was going to get dismissed. I wore uncomfortable shoes and parked about half a mile away because I was afraid I'd be driving in circles for a half hour anyway. The elevator got stuck and by the time I got there I was 15 minutes late. The referee I had was not there and so her cases were being sent to the next room...well I was able to check in without any issue. Okay, well that was a good sign. I waited a couple hours..in the wrong spot. Oops, ok..but still was seen...referee called me...she was amazing, super nice, actually did a phone hearing with my ex husband. He confirmed everything I stated. We were granted what we asked. She even wiped court costs clear. I didn't even have a parking ticket when I left for being at the spot longer than aloud! It was like that Ice Cube song! Edited February 4, 2020 by kat TronRP 1
TronRP Posted February 7, 2020 Author Posted February 7, 2020 This is what I was worried about. I royally passed out about 2 hours ago. I probably will only be able to make it to The Gathering for a few minutes before having to head back because I have to chauffeur in the morning.
TronRP Posted February 9, 2020 Author Posted February 9, 2020 I now know I can deadlift 135lbs. Fortunately, I had proper guidance from my baby sister and her husband since they are in weight training.
Trene4000 Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 What good is having 10,000 channels if you spend half the time staring at this:
TronRP Posted February 10, 2020 Author Posted February 10, 2020 7 minutes ago, Trene4000 said: What good is having 10,000 channels if you spend half the time staring at this: ~~~~~ Good Grief...😑
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now