TronRP Posted March 6, 2020 Author Posted March 6, 2020 I think I had better not sit still for too long...I just might fall asleep...
TronRP Posted March 10, 2020 Author Posted March 10, 2020 I think I overdid it yesterday with appointments and errands. So I think I had better pace myself today.
Maureen Falcon Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 Just now, TronRP said: I think I overdid it yesterday with appointments and errands. So I think I had better pace myself today. I'll furnish shamrock shakes or/And frappes to ease you. 😚
TronRP Posted March 10, 2020 Author Posted March 10, 2020 4 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said: I'll furnish shamrock shakes or/And frappes to ease you. 😚 ~~~~~ Much appreciated 😁 Maureen Falcon 1
kat (1) Posted March 12, 2020 Posted March 12, 2020 Wondering if we're going to talk about the Coronavirus now?
TronRP Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 1 hour ago, kat said: Wondering if we're going to talk about the Coronavirus now? ~~~~~ Do you mean "now" as in on DGN, because that is the only thing anyone is talking about everywhere I go and every radio and TV station I have seen in the past 2 days. Even the announcer on wllz today decided to talk about something other than the virus outbreak. However, he asked everyone to bear with him because the only other topic in the news is men wearing pearls now. He said he and his friends will definitely not be wearing pearls, but that's the only other thing in the news at the moment. Honestly, I'm about over it. I feel like yelling at the top of my lungs: WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!! ...but I digress... 😞
kat (1) Posted March 12, 2020 Posted March 12, 2020 (edited) 14 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Do you mean "now" as in on DGN, because that is the only thing anyone is talking about everywhere I go and every radio and TV station I have seen in the past 2 days. Even the announcer on wllz today decided to talk about something other than the virus outbreak. However, he asked everyone to bear with him because the only other topic in the news is men wearing pearls now. He said he and his friends will definitely not be wearing pearls, but that's the only other thing in the news at the moment. Honestly, I'm about over it. I feel like yelling at the top of my lungs: WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!! ...but I digress... 😞 They shut my kids college down. They said people who are even feeling sick with a slight cold should self quarantine, Trump was on Channel 7 and basically said eff politics right now. I was seriously tired of hearing about it and was thinking like that until tonight actually. I thought people were overreacting and maybe they still are but something is different with this one. Edited March 12, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 I hope the kids leave for the bus on time...they keep leaving late and missing their buses lately.
TronRP Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 14 minutes ago, TronRP said: I hope the kids leave for the bus on time...they keep leaving late and missing their buses lately. ~~~~~ So far so good
TronRP Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 35 minutes ago, TronRP said: I hope the kids leave for the bus on time...they keep leaving late and missing their buses lately. 21 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ So far so good ~~~~~ They actually did it. Today the kids were on time!!! 🎉
TronRP Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 I hope I can stay on track and handle all of the scheduling, paperwork and accounts today.
Trene4000 Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 You'd think the camera operators, editors, and directors would realize that television screens are no longer 13 inches. It's disconcerting to wake up in the middle of the night to a gigantic face staring at you.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 Do I book the flight for New Orleans now for November, or wait? Or do I book both the flight and hotel now and wait until I have enough for the event ticket?
Trene4000 Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 17 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: Do I book the flight for New Orleans now for November, or wait? Or do I book both the flight and hotel now and wait until I have enough for the event ticket? Wait until you have enough for the event ticket.
kat (1) Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 2 minutes ago, Trene4000 said: Wait until you have enough for the event ticket. Or until people stop losing their minds.
kat (1) Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 Okay it's such a crisis but people are refusing to buy dasani water? Shut up. I'm done. It's like a episode of South Park.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 2 hours ago, Trene4000 said: Wait until you have enough for the event ticket. With luck, I should be able to save for it; it's the hotel I worry about. (about 500 for the event ticket and near 890 for the hotel) 2 hours ago, kat said: Or until people stop losing their minds. Losing their minds might save me half of what the ticket was before the panic.
TronRP Posted March 16, 2020 Author Posted March 16, 2020 30 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said: With luck, I should be able to save for it; it's the hotel I worry about. (about 500 for the event ticket and near 890 for the hotel) Losing their minds might save me half of what the ticket was before the panic. ~~~~~ Just be sure to keep an eye on the airfare. Prices fluctuate during "downtime", but increase as it gets closer to the departure date.
kat (1) Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 They just mandated parts of the Bay area in California to not leave their homes...how long until the rest of us are?
kat (1) Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 (edited) The TA in Monroe has an employee directing people in the restaurants inside there they have placed X's on the floor 6 feet away from each other and people can only stay on the X. Edited March 16, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted March 16, 2020 Author Posted March 16, 2020 Regarding COVID-19, the way I see it is an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Being put out for a short period of time to let this virus run its course is worth more than trying not to interrupt ones "routine" at the risk of death.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 17, 2020 Posted March 17, 2020 On 3/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Just be sure to keep an eye on the airfare. Prices fluctuate during "downtime", but increase as it gets closer to the departure date. Yeah, I know. Now's the time to actually get the airline ticket. I can book the hotel (and save like nothing else even with paying all the bills), and wait for the event tickets.
kat (1) Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 Looks like I'm screwed. https://www.foxnews.com/health/people-blood-type-a-might-susceptible-coronavirus-study-finds
TronRP Posted March 20, 2020 Author Posted March 20, 2020 I find it interesting that I get picked at, from time to time, about being a germaphobe and yet every time there is an "outbreak", the first things the public buys up are cleaning supplies, disinfectants and paper products. My question is what were you using before the outbreak... Trene4000 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now