NocteSpiritus Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 To paint the bathroom in the next few days. Now to decide what color to paint.
TronRP Posted April 9, 2020 Author Posted April 9, 2020 I think I need to come up with a better outdoor work setup. At current, I'm stopped every time it rains.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 That it needs to warm up and stay there. Too much shit to be done outside with it being this cold.
kat (1) Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 Thinking I messed up my taxes this year...grrr😭
kat (1) Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 (edited) I never mess my taxes up but I had that new thing to put on and I think I checked something I shouldn't have...der..ir maybe I did it right idk. Edited April 10, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted April 10, 2020 Author Posted April 10, 2020 I totally forgot what I was about to type....🤔
TronRP Posted April 10, 2020 Author Posted April 10, 2020 40 minutes ago, kat said: I never mess my taxes up but I had that new thing to put on and I think I checked something I shouldn't have...der..ir maybe I did it right idk. ~~~~~ If you did them manually and stuck them in the mail, then there is no pulling them back. However, if you used and online service like TurboTax or H&R Block, you have a grace period to edit them even after they have been approved. But if you feel that changing information may cause an audit, my suggestion is to leave it alone unless they contact you to fix something. kat 1
TronRP Posted April 10, 2020 Author Posted April 10, 2020 17 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: That it needs to warm up and stay there. Too much shit to be done outside with it being this cold. ~~~~~ I here ya there...
NocteSpiritus Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 2 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I here ya there... Checking the weather, it should be warming up come next week.
TronRP Posted April 10, 2020 Author Posted April 10, 2020 I wish I knew how to do metalwork...then I could expand my building skills to other areas.
TronRP Posted April 10, 2020 Author Posted April 10, 2020 3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said: Checking the weather, it should be warming up come next week. ~~~~~ We literally had a few snow showers here....lol
kat (1) Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 13 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ If you did them manually and stuck them in the mail, then there is no pulling them back. However, if you used and online service like TurboTax or H&R Block, you have a grace period to edit them even after they have been approved. But if you feel that changing information may cause an audit, my suggestion is to leave it alone unless they contact you to fix something. I did it through credit karma.
NocteSpiritus Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 4 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ We literally had a few snow showers here....lol It's Michigan.
kat (1) Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 (edited) 14 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ We literally had a few snow showers here....lol Maine got hit too, 14 inches some places. Edited April 10, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted April 11, 2020 Author Posted April 11, 2020 This is hilarious, I just received a "blackmail" email telling me that I visited a porn site and watched some girls and that they have my information along with the footage of the "female" I supposedly watched and how I have "very good taste". So they are saying that they will keep it quiet for $1900 USD or they will release my information if I do not respond within 24 hours of the email. Well, I suppose if all of this is true, than there would be no question as to what I'm doing during this lockdown...But what they don't understand is that there are some discrepancies with the information they are using to blackmail me with. But, oh well, I suppose people are finding ways to stay busy and entertain themselves during these uncertain times. kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 29 minutes ago, TronRP said: This is hilarious, I just received a "blackmail" email telling me that I visited a porn site and watched some girls and that they have my information along with the footage of the "female" I supposedly watched and how I have "very good taste". So they are saying that they will keep it quiet for $1900 USD or they will release my information if I do not respond within 24 hours of the email. Well, I suppose if all of this is true, than there would be no question as to what I'm doing during this lockdown...But what they don't understand is that there are some discrepancies with the information they are using to blackmail me with. But, oh well, I suppose people are finding ways to stay busy and entertain themselves during these uncertain times. Oh yeah I have gotten that one before 🤣
NocteSpiritus Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 2 hours ago, TronRP said: This is hilarious, I just received a "blackmail" email telling me that I visited a porn site and watched some girls and that they have my information along with the footage of the "female" I supposedly watched and how I have "very good taste". So they are saying that they will keep it quiet for $1900 USD or they will release my information if I do not respond within 24 hours of the email. Well, I suppose if all of this is true, than there would be no question as to what I'm doing during this lockdown...But what they don't understand is that there are some discrepancies with the information they are using to blackmail me with. But, oh well, I suppose people are finding ways to stay busy and entertain themselves during these uncertain times. It's a new one to be sure; I remember back to that Nigerian prince with his millions. I'd prolly respond back saying that I got something on them (be creative) and for a crazy amount (more than what they've named), you'd not release said thing unless crazy is paid. Besides, what's their business if you were watching some good girl on girl action?
creatureofthenyte Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 Tomorrow I get to be home, & sleep kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 5 hours ago, creatureofthenyte said: Tomorrow I get to be home, & sleep Stay safe please. creatureofthenyte 1
TronRP Posted April 11, 2020 Author Posted April 11, 2020 I can't be the only one who knows how to take care of things around here...
NocteSpiritus Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 After having a month off from work, I woulda had more done with either one of the original books.
kat (1) Posted April 11, 2020 Posted April 11, 2020 (edited) As long as she has her weed! Edited April 11, 2020 by kat creatureofthenyte 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now