kat (1) Posted April 12, 2020 Posted April 12, 2020 (edited) I'm thinking about how grateful I am that my daughter didn't go study abroad this semester. I had a shitty feeling about it anyway. I'm just wondering how the world is going to be after this quarentine? Edited April 13, 2020 by kat Because it made no sense after I reread it...oops.
TronRP Posted April 14, 2020 Author Posted April 14, 2020 The lightning fast spread of the Coronavirus has given true meaning to the song "It's a Small World"...after all.
creatureofthenyte Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 I had a cup of coffee, ten minutes ago. Now, I’m yawning. Sad
kat (1) Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 I did my taxes right, it was the website acting funky.
TronRP Posted April 15, 2020 Author Posted April 15, 2020 8 hours ago, kat said: I did my taxes right, it was the website acting funky. ~~~~~ Thank goodness...😄
TronRP Posted April 15, 2020 Author Posted April 15, 2020 There is a good chance that the year 2020 will go down in history as "The Lost Year"...or "The Year of The Toilet Paper Famine", one.
TronRP Posted April 16, 2020 Author Posted April 16, 2020 I was finally able to place an order for batteries...now just waiting to see if they will actually deliver to my zip code.
TronRP Posted April 16, 2020 Author Posted April 16, 2020 5 minutes ago, TronRP said: I was finally able to place an order for batteries...now just waiting to see if they will actually deliver to my zip code. ~~~~~ Putting this under "Thinking" because there is a good chance that I thought this order actually went through and I could be mistaken.
TronRP Posted April 18, 2020 Author Posted April 18, 2020 When I was younger, I used to practice the Chinese Bow with my brother. I'm thinking of starting that up again.
TronRP Posted April 20, 2020 Author Posted April 20, 2020 I need to stop expecting things from the kids. Stuff will make sense to them when they are ready.
TronRP Posted April 20, 2020 Author Posted April 20, 2020 Contemplating whether or not to transfer some photos off my phone or go to sleep...decisions, decisions
TronRP Posted April 21, 2020 Author Posted April 21, 2020 Green grass, Blue skies and Snow...Gotta love Michigan
Maureen Falcon Posted April 21, 2020 Posted April 21, 2020 I wish it wasnt closed..but I get and support why.
TronRP Posted April 22, 2020 Author Posted April 22, 2020 I had no idea it would take me this long to get back to my futon...yay...break time.
Maureen Falcon Posted April 22, 2020 Posted April 22, 2020 Watching the concert for Prince. If you don't love Prince..you should re examine your life.
TronRP Posted April 24, 2020 Author Posted April 24, 2020 I have to remember that everyone who posts on some form of social media or website forums are not as neurotic as I am. I always feel I may have missed something so I read all new activity. I find that is not the norm. People may or may not glance at whatever was right before whatever they are currently posting and leave it at that. For some reason, all this time later, that still blows my mind when we discuss it. ...I'm hopeless... 😐
Maureen Falcon Posted April 24, 2020 Posted April 24, 2020 My phone won't hold another program..So I couldn't go to the virtual gathering..Stu went. I figure, I wouldn't have gone irl..So what's the diff? I hope Stu had fun.
Class-Punk Posted April 24, 2020 Posted April 24, 2020 6 hours ago, TronRP said: I have to remember that everyone who posts on some form of social media or website forums are not as neurotic as I am. I always feel I may have missed something so I read all new activity. I find that is not the norm. People may or may not glance at whatever was right before whatever they are currently posting and leave it at that. For some reason, all this time later, that still blows my mind when we discuss it. ...I'm hopeless... 😐 Kutsushita ga hoshii.
TronRP Posted April 24, 2020 Author Posted April 24, 2020 3 minutes ago, Class-Punk said: Kutsushita ga hoshii. ~~~~ Honto desu ka. 🤨
Class-Punk Posted April 26, 2020 Posted April 26, 2020 On 4/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, TronRP said: ~~~~ Honto desu ka. 🤨 Watashi is the only kanji in this I know.私は裸足でした
TronRP Posted April 26, 2020 Author Posted April 26, 2020 6 hours ago, Class-Punk said: Watashi is the only kanji in this I know.私は裸足でした ~~~~~ Watashi wa hadashideshita I was barefoot Class-Punk 1
TronRP Posted April 27, 2020 Author Posted April 27, 2020 I have two days to get a boatload of yard work taken care of before the next rain. Everything is growing like wildfire.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now