kat (1) Posted June 12, 2020 Posted June 12, 2020 My friend, my Jonie..her brother was murdered on the 5th..going home from her birthday party in Redford. I post wherever I can because someone, somewhere knows something. I can not stand seeing her in that pain. https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/695834
TronRP Posted June 12, 2020 Author Posted June 12, 2020 23 minutes ago, kat said: My friend, my Jonie..her brother was murdered on the 5th..going home from her birthday party in Redford. I post wherever I can because someone, somewhere knows something. I can not stand seeing her in that pain. https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/695834 ~~~~~ Make sure you post on social media. kat 1
TronRP Posted June 12, 2020 Author Posted June 12, 2020 Those new parking lot lights that Chrysler installed behind the neighborhood had our yards lit up like a night time sporting event. The bugs were off the hook. I hope they will consider installing an industrial mosquito repellent.
TronRP Posted June 13, 2020 Author Posted June 13, 2020 Tonight is the first night in years that I've actually turned off my back porch light. With the "stadium lights" showering the backyards with daylight, this is the least I can do to control the concentration of bugs around my backdoor. 😑
NocteSpiritus Posted June 13, 2020 Posted June 13, 2020 Should go out to the park across the street tomorrow and try and take some pictures.
kat (1) Posted June 14, 2020 Posted June 14, 2020 On 6/11/2020 at 11:26 PM, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Make sure you post on social media. Definitely. It's all over Facebook. I am so worried for her. I pray that they catch whoever did this.
TronRP Posted June 16, 2020 Author Posted June 16, 2020 There must be a certain bliss to being ghetto ignorant. These people have been out here partying with loud music, loud voices and firecracker Bombs for hours. The first wave started at 11am and went until 11pm. At least they finally finished setting off the last of the fireworks around 10:30pm. Now it's just nonstop beats since 12am.
TronRP Posted June 16, 2020 Author Posted June 16, 2020 56 minutes ago, TronRP said: There must be a certain bliss to being ghetto ignorant. These people have been out here partying with loud music, loud voices and firecracker Bombs for hours. The first wave started at 11am and went until 11pm. At least they finally finished setting off the last of the fireworks around 10:30pm. Now it's just nonstop beats since 12am. ~~~~~ It finally got quiet out there for a little bit...maybe they're taking a break. ...or could be wishful thinking...
TronRP Posted June 16, 2020 Author Posted June 16, 2020 Well, someone just took out of here like a bat outta hell...
TronRP Posted June 17, 2020 Author Posted June 17, 2020 Wow, they started an hour early with the non-stop beats tonight. It's a good thing I got some sleep earlier after working today. So it seems like the best time to get any kind of rest will be between 4pm to 10pm. I can function properly with 6 hours of sleep...so at least that's a plus.
kat (1) Posted June 22, 2020 Posted June 22, 2020 (edited) Drive as far as my car will take me towards the ocean and just see what happens. I mean we obviously can't plan on anything can we? Look at 2020..you never know what tomorrow will bring. For some it will not come at all. Edited June 22, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted June 24, 2020 Author Posted June 24, 2020 I wonder if I'm being affected by the weather. I've been irritated since about 8:30pm tonight.
NocteSpiritus Posted June 24, 2020 Posted June 24, 2020 Needing to get this molar tended to. Shoulda done it sooner than later; but couldn't due to no insurance/money issues/time restraints. Now I have time, and I can't find that pamphlet thing that medicaid sent saying what dentist I have now.
TronRP Posted June 26, 2020 Author Posted June 26, 2020 Do I sleep or do I work...decisions, decisions
TronRP Posted June 26, 2020 Author Posted June 26, 2020 Since I decided to sleep last night, I'm thinking of getting an early start on the yards this morning. I have no desire to interact with my neighbors since they decided to use my yard as an ash dump after they barbequed a couple of nights ago. Now I have 20 inch diameter scorch mark in the grass in front of my house.
kat (1) Posted June 27, 2020 Posted June 27, 2020 I found an apartment. It's right on the river. Supposed to be ready Monday. It's a really great deal too.
TronRP Posted June 28, 2020 Author Posted June 28, 2020 5 hours ago, kat said: I found an apartment. It's right on the river. Supposed to be ready Monday. It's a really great deal too. ~~~~~ I think you are going to have to PM me your location...I wonder how close you will be to me...😁
kat (1) Posted June 28, 2020 Posted June 28, 2020 (edited) 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I think you are going to have to PM me your location...I wonder how close you will be to me...😁 It's on the river but it's down here..Wyandotte. It's on what would be Jefferson but in Wyandotte Jefferson is called Biddle. I'm excited but scared. I hope you guys visit me ❤🤗 (I wish I was closer to you so I can come drive you crazy lol) Edited June 28, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted June 28, 2020 Author Posted June 28, 2020 14 hours ago, kat said: It's on the river but it's down here..Wyandotte. It's on what would be Jefferson but in Wyandotte Jefferson is called Biddle. I'm excited but scared. I hope you guys visit me ❤🤗 (I wish I was closer to you so I can come drive you crazy lol) ~~~~~ lol 🤣 I had to laugh at myself because I automatically think of the Riverfront Apartments on West Jefferson and Sixth Street. I keep forgetting how long the riverfront is. You are about 25 miles from me, but still within reason. 😁
TronRP Posted June 28, 2020 Author Posted June 28, 2020 I'm thinking I can maximize my efforts and reduce overheating by working outdoors in the mornings and indoors in the afternoons. With the "stadium lights" out back, I am also able to see and do work outside at night. This means I can also take as many mini breaks as necessary so as not to overwork myself. Nice...
NocteSpiritus Posted June 28, 2020 Posted June 28, 2020 Thinking of taking a trip downtown and take pictures. I got a decent camera (can post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to post them) and wanna take pictures of downtown landmarks. Been wanting to do that for a week or two now.
NocteSpiritus Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 Should start buying albums off of google play and adding 'em all to my personal library before the music service disappears. Between the two play lists, there's 1,576 songs (that's including full albums) to buy/download/transfer.
Class-Punk Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 (edited) I ordered Japanese food today and I made sure to say "itadakimas" but I didn't put my hands together because they were full. I scored some milk chocolate Pocky too; usually all you can find is the dark chocolate which I don't like, suki janai. Edited June 29, 2020 by Class-Punk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now