kat (1) Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 (edited) 🤬 Edited November 4, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted November 5, 2020 Author Posted November 5, 2020 I'm thinking of calling the other service station to fix my truck since the other one never called me back.
TronRP Posted November 5, 2020 Author Posted November 5, 2020 I can't believe I actually woke up a 6am today, but my brain couldn't remember why I was awake. So, I fell back to sleep and woke up at exactly 8am again. Next time, I will have to make myself get up...if even just to clean the kitty litter.
TronRP Posted November 6, 2020 Author Posted November 6, 2020 I'm too nervous to check to see who won the presidency....
kat (1) Posted November 6, 2020 Posted November 6, 2020 My soul is lonely... Also, this election is straight up bullshit.
kat (1) Posted November 6, 2020 Posted November 6, 2020 I don't really ever remember shit taking days, by the end of the night maybe the next morning we usually know who the president will be. WTH.
TronRP Posted November 6, 2020 Author Posted November 6, 2020 (edited) 1 hour ago, kat said: I don't really ever remember shit taking days, by the end of the night maybe the next morning we usually know who the president will be. WTH. ~~~~~ You are the third person, today, I've seen who has written about the same thing. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who remembers that in 2000 Al Gore vs. W. Bush was in its 3rd week before Al Gore conceded to W. Bush. Bush was not elected president, Gore felt the country was suffering too much and, therefore, stepped down out of the election to try to help heal the nation. Edited November 6, 2020 by TronRP
TronRP Posted November 6, 2020 Author Posted November 6, 2020 So, all this week I've been passing out the minute it hits past 12:30am, but not tonight. I've been awake all night.
kat (1) Posted November 6, 2020 Posted November 6, 2020 4 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You are the third person, today, I've seen who has written about the same thing. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who remembers that in 2000 Al Gore vs. W. Bush was in its 3rd week before Al Gore conceded to W. Bush. Bush was not elected president, Gore felt the country was suffering too much and, therefore, stepped down out of the election to try to help heal the nation. I mean but how long did it take to count the votes? I do vaguely remember that issue now that you say it.
TronRP Posted November 6, 2020 Author Posted November 6, 2020 18 minutes ago, kat said: I mean but how long did it take to count the votes? I do vaguely remember that issue now that you say it. ~~~~~ Due to the Republican Party believing that Democrats are sneaky, a law was put into place that all absentee ballots are not to be counted until the official day of the election. So if you have a couple hundred thousand absentee ballots sitting around waiting until election day to be opened and counted, then it's like all of those were people who hit the voting office at the exact same time along with walk-in voters. And this year, since the president of the United States filed a lawsuit against the State of Michigan for having too many Democrat ballots being counted, the TCF Bank, in Downtown Detroit, was stormed by Republican protesters that delayed the Michigan ballot counting by a day as the Detroit Police Department had to be called in to restore order. If this type of situation repeats in every State where absentee ballots are being counted and the count is swinging towards Democrat, then it might take a while.
TronRP Posted November 6, 2020 Author Posted November 6, 2020 3 minutes ago, kat said: Why am I awake? ~~~~~ I feel ya there... kat 1
kat (1) Posted November 7, 2020 Posted November 7, 2020 Why do I waste my muthafucking time on dating apps, talking to idiots, they aren't him! They never will be. Ever. Wtf is the point.
kat (1) Posted November 7, 2020 Posted November 7, 2020 (edited) Why does nothing ever work for me? I'm a cry baby I cry too much. Why can't I be fucking strong and get over it already? I hate myself so bad. Truly hate me. Everyone hates me and I guess I deserve the shit I have dealt with. Edited November 7, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted November 7, 2020 Author Posted November 7, 2020 7 hours ago, kat said: Wtf is the point. 7 hours ago, kat said: Why does nothing ever work for me? I'm a cry baby I cry too much. Why can't I be strong and get over it already? ~~~~~ You are only human. We spend the majority of our lives trying to find someplace to fit in and someone to fit with. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with you, it just means you are just like everyone else. Happy couples appear happy, but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Without self worth, people will suffer through just about anything to stay with another person. Then there are some people who actually find that special someone that completes them. Believe it or not, that happens less often than the Hallmark Channel makes it appear. Hollywood trains us that beautiful people get the beautiful ones and live a fairytale ending. In the real world, where life happens, nothing is guaranteed. However, I have heard all of my life, that when you are not looking for it, that's when you find it. So I live my life that way. Well, that's my two cents... kat 1
TronRP Posted November 9, 2020 Author Posted November 9, 2020 I think this is very therapeutic. I just went through nearly 3000 emails and deleted at least 2600 of them. As a hoarder, I find this rather liberating. I find that I keep so much stuff so I can have evidence of things that I know because I was always told I was wrong about details growing up. I got so tired of people telling me that I was wrong that I started keeping everything from TV guides to cereal and tissue boxes. At this stage in my life, I'm starting to not care if people believe me or not. Facts get stuck in my head, but now anyone can just pull it up on the internet if they want to take the time to cross check my information. But I'm also learning to live with the fact that no one really cares. I want my house back and all of this extra stuff has GOT to go. I'm getting too old to be stepping over empty boxes...that are sitting around for no reason.
TronRP Posted November 10, 2020 Author Posted November 10, 2020 As if I don't have enough to do, now the boy needs a babysitter.
TronRP Posted November 14, 2020 Author Posted November 14, 2020 Success!!! The lady in Lansing came through for me. The boy's name is officially updated on his immunization record and it has been submitted to his school for compliance. With so much going on, every victory counts.
NocteSpiritus Posted November 14, 2020 Posted November 14, 2020 On 11/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, TronRP said: I think this is very therapeutic. I just went through nearly 3000 emails and deleted at least 2600 of them. As a hoarder, I find this rather liberating. I find that I keep so much stuff so I can have evidence of things that I know because I was always told I was wrong about details growing up. I got so tired of people telling me that I was wrong that I started keeping everything from TV guides to cereal and tissue boxes. At this stage in my life, I'm starting to not care if people believe me or not. Facts get stuck in my head, but now anyone can just pull it up on the internet if they want to take the time to cross check my information. But I'm also learning to live with the fact that no one really cares. I want my house back and all of this extra stuff has GOT to go. I'm getting too old to be stepping over empty boxes...that are sitting around for no reason. I usually try to up and delete all my inbox emails every couple weeks. I save the ones I wanna keep and just trash the rest. I'm a book hoarder myself (mostly Star Wars books I may never get around to reading and just try and sell or donate). It's my sister that's more of the hoarder and it's work to try and get her to clean up her own things.
creatureofthenyte Posted November 15, 2020 Posted November 15, 2020 Vacation again. Sleep will be had.
kat (1) Posted November 15, 2020 Posted November 15, 2020 On 11/7/2020 at 10:20 AM, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You are only human. We spend the majority of our lives trying to find someplace to fit in and someone to fit with. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with you, it just means you are just like everyone else. Happy couples appear happy, but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Without self worth, people will suffer through just about anything to stay with another person. Then there are some people who actually find that special someone that completes them. Believe it or not, that happens less often than the Hallmark Channel makes it appear. Hollywood trains us that beautiful people get the beautiful ones and live a fairytale ending. In the real world, where life happens, nothing is guaranteed. However, I have heard all of my life, that when you are not looking for it, that's when you find it. So I live my life that way. Well, that's my two cents... Thank you. Hugs back💚
kat (1) Posted November 17, 2020 Posted November 17, 2020 (edited) Ok so the guy I was seeing, I've been known 27 years, was my first bf ever, did something shady to me last year that was similar to last night. He just up and said he was going to get something from my car last night, turned around walks out my house, unbeknownst to me with my favorite earbuds that I use for Karaoke and walked home instead. He deleted me and blocked me on Facebook like probably while he was still in my house and gave no warning..literally. I was dumbfounded as hell. And dumb clearly for messing with his ass again. Anyway, I'm sick of his stupidity and I prayed for him last night but also asked God to show him something, idk I think I asked for karma maybe. Anyway, he's been calling me all day leaving whiny messages and texts saying that something happened. I thought his roommate who is dying had taken a bad turn so I called him and he's begging me to let him come over because he made a mistake and stuff and than tells me he's freezing because they lost power. Awww, poor little bitch! He's freezing and I'm laughing my ass off inside because he did something so COLD to me last night that I find the irony of the situation to be absolute karmic justice. Where is all his girlfriends who he has used over the years? HMMM...KARMA is so hilarious. I do feel bad for him though but I can't let him come here. I told him nope, we are done completely. You made the decision last night now..freeze in it. He's currently cussing me out and had to be blocked because he has no concept of what goes around comes around appearantly. Am I rotten you guys? If he had an ounce in him of actually feeling sorry for what he did or if he was just a decent human being to me I'd absolutely say yes, don't freeze and I am feeling kinda shitty. Maybe I'm being too mean? Help Edited November 17, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted November 17, 2020 Author Posted November 17, 2020 1 hour ago, kat said: Ok so the guy I was seeing, I've been known 27 years, was my first bf ever, did something shady to me last year that was similar to last night. He just up and said he was going to get something from my car last night, turned around walks out my house, unbeknownst to me with my favorite earbuds that I use for Karaoke and walked home instead. He deleted me and blocked me on Facebook like probably while he was still in my house and gave no warning..literally. I was dumbfounded as hell. And dumb clearly for messing with his ass again. Anyway, I'm sick of his stupidity and I prayed for him last night but also asked God to show him something, idk I think I asked for karma maybe. Anyway, he's been calling me all day leaving whiny messages and texts saying that something happened. I thought his roommate who is dying had taken a bad turn so I called him and he's begging me to let him come over because he made a mistake and stuff and than tells me he's freezing because they lost power. Awww, poor little bitch! He's freezing and I'm laughing my ass off inside because he did something so COLD to me last night that I find the irony of the situation to be absolute karmic justice. Where is all his girlfriends who he has used over the years? HMMM...KARMA is so hilarious. I do feel bad for him though but I can't let him come here. I told him nope, we are done completely. You made the decision last night now..freeze in it. He's currently cussing me out and had to be blocked because he has no concept of what goes around comes around appearantly. Am I rotten you guys? If he had an ounce in him of actually feeling sorry for what he did or if he was just a decent human being to me I'd absolutely say yes, don't freeze and I am feeling kinda shitty. Maybe I'm being too mean? Help ~~~~~ Don't you dare second guess yourself. You are not doing anything wrong by looking out for yourself. If you let people walk all over you, then they will forever do so. Standing up for yourself is not a sin. KUDOS 😎👍 kat 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now