kat (1) Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 (edited) My ex bf left a few things at my house and I really don't want to talk to him but I want that shit out ASAP. I refuse to throw it out because one thing was his late mom's and that's not how I roll, even though he left me a message saying throw it all out. He's most likely too lazy and stoned to come get it. He thinks he can just come here, stay, leave, talk shit, and than come saying sorry. I won't forgive his ass again. I'm thinking about driving it to him, putting it up on the porch, texting one time to tell him it's there that way ge sees I'm not bsing and he's not ever welcome near me again. I promise myself this. An ex is an ex for a reason. It didn't work so next! Shit, not to try and sound like a whore but next was on block this whole time. He's an ex too. Wth. Edited December 12, 2020 by kat
kat (1) Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 5 minutes ago, kat said: My ex bf left a few things at my house and I really don't want to talk to him but I want that shit out ASAP. I refuse to throw it out because one thing was his late mom's and that's not how I roll, even though he left me a message saying throw it all out. He's most likely too lazy and stoned to come get it. He thinks he can just come here, stay, leave, talk shit, and than come saying sorry. I won't forgive his ass again. I'm thinking about driving it to him, putting it up on the porch, texting one time to tell him it's there that way ge sees I'm not bsing and he's not ever welcome near me again. I promise myself this. An ex is an ex for a reason. It didn't work so next! Shit, not to try and sound like a whore but next was on block this whole time. He's an ex too. Wth. And I'm saging this house 💯 TronRP 1
TronRP Posted December 12, 2020 Author Posted December 12, 2020 6 minutes ago, kat said: My ex bf left a few things at my house and I really don't want to talk to him but I want that shit out ASAP. I refuse to throw it out because one thing was his late mom's and that's not how I roll, even though he left me a message saying throw it all out. He's most likely too lazy and stoned to come get it. He thinks he can just come here, stay, leave, talk shit, and than come saying sorry. I won't forgive his ass again. I'm thinking about driving it to him, putting it up on the porch, texting one time to tell him it's there that way ge sees I'm not bsing and he's not ever welcome near me again. I promise myself this. An ex is an ex for a reason. It didn't work so next! Shit, not to try and sound like a whore but next was on block this whole time. He's an ex too. Wth. ~~~~~ If you don't do a ditch and run, then I would suggest donating everything to the Salvation Army. kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 (edited) Being single is something I'm going to for once enjoy and reap the rewards. Having a dude up in my face 24/7 sucked. Too bad, I really like sex too much. I think I need therapy. Like sex addiction therapy, just kidding I don't think I'm quite there yet..as usual. I'll stop now. Edited December 12, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted December 12, 2020 Author Posted December 12, 2020 2 minutes ago, kat said: Being single is something I'm going to for once enjoy and reap the rewards. Having a dude up in my face 24/7 sucked too bad I'm a nypho. That's gonna be fun. ~~~~~ Well, you know...porn channel...just sayin' 😏 kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 (edited) 3 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Well, you know...porn channel...just sayin' 😏 I love porn! I would rather make it than..oh shit I just remembered..um damn it why did I do that!! Lol just kidding..maybe 😉 Edited December 12, 2020 by kat TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 I think dude is used to women taking care of him. He's probably looking for a sugamommy as we speak. I really want to drop his stuff off and wash his lies off me. I'm surprised he can get his own name straight half the time. He's probably so high right now he won't remember how his stuff got there even if I did text him.
TronRP Posted December 13, 2020 Author Posted December 13, 2020 3 hours ago, kat said: I think dude is used to women taking care of him. He's probably looking for a sugamommy as we speak. I really want to drop his stuff off and wash his lies off me. I'm surprised he can get his own name straight half the time. He's probably so high right now he won't remember how his stuff got there even if I did text him. ~~~~~ Stoned and into Sugar Mamas and yet there is someone out there that would be more than happy to oblige. I would go stir crazy living an existence like that, but to each his own. 😬
TronRP Posted December 13, 2020 Author Posted December 13, 2020 I can't stand when I have a taste for something, but I don't know what it is and I end up snacking on bits of everything I get my hands on...😐
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 (edited) 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Stoned and into Sugar Mamas and yet there is someone out there that would be more than happy to oblige. I would go stir crazy living an existence like that, but to each his own. 😬 Oh yeah for sure! He was living with some chic in the Smoky Mountains before and I know she had to be paying for everything because, well I know him, he does absolutely nothing. Lol, he cleaned up my apartment a couple times, and I mean I appreciate it but like it takes 10 minutes, no kids here, it's small, most of the mess was his weed stuff all over and his dishes from his munchies and I'm thinking ummm, dude, I hope you don't think you are going to try to live with me and that's going to be your half or something. I don't need noone to clean my shit, especially when they the reason it's dirty...ok no but he was helpful no lie but that ain't money for no bills! SMH I don't miss the weed all over the place. I do occasionally as of lately its my new 2020 coping mechanism but I mean I can hit it and am good, he smokes like a quarter a day easy! Blunt after blunt..it was too much. He's like here hit this after I'm like dude no, I'm dying and shit. I think I was high all month for real. Now I want hit some weed🤣 Edited December 13, 2020 by kat
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 (edited) Damn, I wish I was high right now. Maybe liquor will suffice. Wow, is this me talking? I think it's boredom. Yeah. I hate weed. Edited December 13, 2020 by kat
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 (edited) 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Stoned and into Sugar Mamas and yet there is someone out there that would be more than happy to oblige. I would go stir crazy living an existence like that, but to each his own. 😬 I gave up my sugapoppy for him🤣😪 Kidding. They're around somewhere. Kidding again. Edited December 13, 2020 by kat TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 (edited) No, for real I don't have any...I'm too old to be a sugababby. I'm more like a government cheese baby or um, some aldi sugar definitely not domino though. Like If it was pop a young chic would be coca cola I'd be like Sam's Club..not even good enough to be Faygo and shit. Yeah. Edited December 13, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted December 13, 2020 Author Posted December 13, 2020 3 minutes ago, kat said: No, for real I don't have any...I'm too old to be a sugababby. I'm more like a focus hope cheese baby or um, some aldi sugar definitely not domino though. ~~~~~ That's funny because Focus Hope cut us off when the boy turned 6...they don't like old "middle aged" fogies. 🤣
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 6 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ That's funny because Focus Hope cut us off when the boy turned 6...they don't like old "middle aged" fogies. 🤣 Oh my god seriously? Six? Wth.
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 (edited) Oh my god he stole my Tigers shirt!! I mean who the hell does he think he is..wow. Edited December 13, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted December 13, 2020 Author Posted December 13, 2020 7 minutes ago, kat said: Oh my god he stole my Tigers shirt!! ~~~~~ Oh no!!! Wars have been started for less... kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 9 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Oh no!!! Wars have been started for less... Exactly!!
NocteSpiritus Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 I should take the time during the week to go through my things and decide what to get rid off. Took like five minutes earlier and filled a garbage bag with shirts I don't wear any more. Should go through my book collection and purge that.
TronRP Posted December 16, 2020 Author Posted December 16, 2020 Now that I have snacks and lunches prepared for today, I think I'll work on some mail exporting and prep the bills to be paid, then get some sleep.
kat (1) Posted December 16, 2020 Posted December 16, 2020 (edited) He's been breaking in my apartment! He's done it twice. The first time I knew he just wanted his stuff probably but this time he took all my change dude that I keep in a jar. I'm afraid the cops will laugh at me if I tell them but today when I just noticed that he had been here I started to feel afraid. I'm scared that he gets in here so easy! He also stole benadryl and yet I'm the pill head here. I don't get anything u can get high on, he does and he eats them like candy. Edited December 16, 2020 by kat
kat (1) Posted December 16, 2020 Posted December 16, 2020 I have several messages calling me names, asking do I love him, calling me a slut, pill head etc.. I reported him to cops. I don't think anything will happen but if he does something at least there will be a paper trail.
TronRP Posted December 17, 2020 Author Posted December 17, 2020 8 hours ago, kat said: He's been breaking in my apartment! He's done it twice. The first time I knew he just wanted his stuff probably but this time he took all my change dude that I keep in a jar. I'm afraid the cops will laugh at me if I tell them but today when I just noticed that he had been here I started to feel afraid. I'm scared that he gets in here so easy! He also stole benadryl and yet I'm the pill head here. I don't get anything u can get high on, he does and he eats them like candy. 7 hours ago, kat said: I have several messages calling me names, asking do I love him, calling me a slut, pill head etc.. I reported him to cops. I don't think anything will happen but if he does something at least there will be a paper trail. ~~~~~ You shouldn't be so worried about what happens to him. I think you are missing the main issue here... HE BROKE INTO YOUR HOME!!! YOUR LIVING SPACE!!! YOUR SAFE HAVEN!!!!! Once he crossed that barrier, he broke any trust! Screw his feelings at this point! Maureen Falcon 1
kat (1) Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 9 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You shouldn't be so worried about what happens to him. I think you are missing the main issue here... HE BROKE INTO YOUR HOME!!! YOUR LIVING SPACE!!! YOUR SAFE HAVEN!!!!! Once he crossed that barrier, he broke any trust! Screw his feelings at this point! You're absolutely right. He should have never had my trust in the first place to be honest. Oh I could care less about his feelings right now. He is a criminal and a creep, bottom line. I should have never believed that he changed from his behavior as a kid. How brazen of someone to break in and in daylight! It's like he said f#ck you, look what I can do bitch. It's scary, he has to be a sociopath. No question. Maureen Falcon 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now