Jump to content

What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why can't I just be asleep like most people right now? đŸ˜«Â 

Posted
43 minutes ago, kat said:

Why can't I just be asleep like most people right now? đŸ˜«Â 

~~~~~

I hear ya there...😒

Posted
9 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I hear ya there...😒

OMG! I love you!! Thank you so much. This just came and made my day, I have a huge cheese smile right now.  

20201218_134446_phixr.jpg

Posted

Starbelly,  Starbelly Dreamlight. đŸ€Ł

Posted

Omg @TronRP thank you!! I just realized that there was something else in the box!! AWW, you made my Xmas awesome!! Thank You truly!!!

Posted

I can't wait til I get done running errands and can come play with my new toys!! TRON, I am going to cry. Xmas always is hard. I really am thankful for everything. 

20201218_135739_phixr.jpg

Posted

Coffee, now

Posted (edited)

My aldi wine đŸ· đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Can you guess how this happened? 

 

20201218_184912_phixr.jpg

Edited by kat
Posted
29 minutes ago, kat said:

My aldi wine đŸ· đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Can you guess how this happened? 

 

20201218_184912_phixr.jpg

~~~~~

Is that a cork inside the bottle?!?

đŸ€”

Posted
30 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Is that a cork inside the bottle?!?

đŸ€”

Yes. Lol. I didn't have a corkscrew,  tried using a tiny screwdriver and well, here we aređŸ€ŁđŸ˜Ș

Posted
7 hours ago, kat said:

Omg @TronRP @Trene4000 and the monchichis thank you!! I just realized that there was something else in the box!! AWW, you made my Xmas awesome!! Thank You truly!!!

 

Posted

I just ate an awesome bowl of soup.

Posted

I wonder if I should take a nap or start on paperwork.  I just got back in from security checks and holiday decorating around 4am.  But for some reason, it feels like I'm running short on time.  I can't tell if that is due to the holiday or some other reason.

đŸ€”

Posted

Ok...I took care of the bills first.  Now I think I will take a nap before I start on the paperwork.

Posted

Nap time

Posted

I post the stupidest shit. I let stupid things destroy me. 

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

I post the stupidest shit. I let stupid things destroy me. 

~~~~~

I think there is nothing wrong with posting stupid things...but learn from them, don't let them destroy you.

😉

Posted
6 minutes ago, kat said:

It'll be over soon.

large.11165316_justbreathebySugarbites081119.jpg

:up:Hugs, just say that to yourself and know you're not alone. :heart:

Posted
32 minutes ago, TronRP said:

large.11165316_justbreathebySugarbites081119.jpg

:up:Hugs, just say that to yourself and know you're not alone. :heart:

Hugs❀ Thank you.  I hope you are feeling better.

Posted
2 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs❀ Thank you.  I hope you are feeling better.

~~~~~

Yes, thank you.  I am doing much better.  Ibuprofen, fluids and plenty of rest and I started feeling better just in time for today's festivities.

😁

Posted (edited)

I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner.

Edited by kat
Posted

Christmas alone sucks. So does being sick. That is all, lol.

Posted
On 12/25/2020 at 8:02 AM, kat said:

I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner.

 

7 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Christmas alone sucks. So does being sick. That is all, lol.

 

~~~~~

 

gallery_4589_1237_8779.jpg

Posted

I think relocating my futon to the piano room was a great decision for the winter months.  I haven't slept this good since I was in Japan. 😊

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on đŸ€ŁđŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! đŸ€ đŸ‘
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.