kat (1) Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 Why can't I just be asleep like most people right now? 😫
TronRP Posted December 18, 2020 Author Posted December 18, 2020 43 minutes ago, kat said: Why can't I just be asleep like most people right now? 😫 ~~~~~ I hear ya there...😒 kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 9 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I hear ya there...😒 OMG! I love you!! Thank you so much. This just came and made my day, I have a huge cheese smile right now. TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 Omg @TronRP thank you!! I just realized that there was something else in the box!! AWW, you made my Xmas awesome!! Thank You truly!!!
kat (1) Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 I can't wait til I get done running errands and can come play with my new toys!! TRON, I am going to cry. Xmas always is hard. I really am thankful for everything. TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 (edited) My aldi wine 🍷 🤣🤣🤣 Can you guess how this happened? Edited December 18, 2020 by kat
TronRP Posted December 19, 2020 Author Posted December 19, 2020 29 minutes ago, kat said: My aldi wine 🍷 🤣🤣🤣 Can you guess how this happened? ~~~~~ Is that a cork inside the bottle?!? 🤔 kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 30 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Is that a cork inside the bottle?!? 🤔 Yes. Lol. I didn't have a corkscrew, tried using a tiny screwdriver and well, here we are🤣😪 TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 7 hours ago, kat said: Omg @TronRP @Trene4000 and the monchichis thank you!! I just realized that there was something else in the box!! AWW, you made my Xmas awesome!! Thank You truly!!! TronRP 1
creatureofthenyte Posted December 20, 2020 Posted December 20, 2020 I just ate an awesome bowl of soup.
TronRP Posted December 21, 2020 Author Posted December 21, 2020 I wonder if I should take a nap or start on paperwork. I just got back in from security checks and holiday decorating around 4am. But for some reason, it feels like I'm running short on time. I can't tell if that is due to the holiday or some other reason. 🤔
TronRP Posted December 21, 2020 Author Posted December 21, 2020 Ok...I took care of the bills first. Now I think I will take a nap before I start on the paperwork.
kat (1) Posted December 23, 2020 Posted December 23, 2020 I post the stupidest shit. I let stupid things destroy me.
TronRP Posted December 23, 2020 Author Posted December 23, 2020 1 hour ago, kat said: I post the stupidest shit. I let stupid things destroy me. ~~~~~ I think there is nothing wrong with posting stupid things...but learn from them, don't let them destroy you. 😉 kat 1
TronRP Posted December 25, 2020 Author Posted December 25, 2020 6 minutes ago, kat said: It'll be over soon. Hugs, just say that to yourself and know you're not alone. kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 32 minutes ago, TronRP said: Hugs, just say that to yourself and know you're not alone. Hugs❤ Thank you. I hope you are feeling better.
TronRP Posted December 25, 2020 Author Posted December 25, 2020 2 minutes ago, kat said: Hugs❤ Thank you. I hope you are feeling better. ~~~~~ Yes, thank you. I am doing much better. Ibuprofen, fluids and plenty of rest and I started feeling better just in time for today's festivities. 😁 kat 1
kat (1) Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 (edited) I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner. Edited December 25, 2020 by kat
sekhmet2002 Posted December 27, 2020 Posted December 27, 2020 Christmas alone sucks. So does being sick. That is all, lol.
TronRP Posted December 27, 2020 Author Posted December 27, 2020 On 12/25/2020 at 8:02 AM, kat said: I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner. 7 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said: Christmas alone sucks. So does being sick. That is all, lol. ~~~~~
TronRP Posted December 27, 2020 Author Posted December 27, 2020 I think relocating my futon to the piano room was a great decision for the winter months. I haven't slept this good since I was in Japan. 😊 kat 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now