kat (1) Posted February 12, 2021 Posted February 12, 2021 (edited) Now that I'm off the benzos completely attempting to not have a panic attack while I attempt to not think about having a panic attack makes me ruminate about having a panic attack. That and I'm freaking out inside hoping that I don't go home to my apartment later and find that he has broken in. Please God keep him away from me. Edited February 12, 2021 by kat
TronRP Posted February 12, 2021 Author Posted February 12, 2021 2 hours ago, kat said: Now that I'm off the benzos completely attempting to not have a panic attack while I attempt to not think about having a panic attack makes me ruminate about having a panic attack. That and I'm freaking out inside hoping that I don't go home to my apartment later and find that he has broken in. Please God keep him away from me. ~~~~~ Here's a hint...it's called a restraining order. Most people don't like to use them because they say stuff like, "Well, I know the person" or "I don't think they would do anything to hurt me" or "They haven't hurt me" or "That seems a bit extreme" or they try to vouch for the good character of the person. Here's the deal, if someone breaks into your place a.k.a. was not invited, that is a felony. By not pressing charges, you are saying that you don't mind that behavior. That's why they say women asked for it when they get attacked. It is justified by someone saying "Well if it were really a problem, such and such would have called the police or had a restraining order. So obviously they didn't have a problem with it." Or even saying that a female wanted to be grabbed because of the way she was dressed. It's always the female's fault. It's a vicious cycle and the female is usually on the losing end. Please do something about it. You are gambling with your own sanity as the prize. kat 1
NocteSpiritus Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 On 2/11/2021 at 8:50 PM, kat said: Cum hither! Oh lol How much influence do you need, love? kat 1
kat (1) Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 4 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Here's a hint...it's called a restraining order. Most people don't like to use them because they say stuff like, "Well, I know the person" or "I don't think they would do anything to hurt me" or "They haven't hurt me" or "That seems a bit extreme" or they try to vouch for the good character of the person. Here's the deal, if someone breaks into your place a.k.a. was not invited, that is a felony. By not pressing charges, you are saying that you don't mind that behavior. That's why they say women asked for it when they get attacked. It is justified by someone saying "Well if it were really a problem, such and such would have called the police or had a restraining order. So obviously they didn't have a problem with it." Or even saying that a female wanted to be grabbed because of the way she was dressed. It's always the female's fault. It's a vicious cycle and the female is usually on the losing end. Please do something about it. You are gambling with your own sanity as the prize. You're absolutely right. I am going to see Monday, I actually have been reading up on what I need to do. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted February 13, 2021 Author Posted February 13, 2021 I find it interesting that I keep seeing all of these "Black" Channels and "Black" shows and yet I can not relate to any of them. I've only see those kinds of Black people on TV. I've never seen anyone like those type of people in real life. I wonder why they can't make a reality show or host a channel about Black people like me. When I was younger, I remember being told that I wasn't "Black enough" by a classmate. Maybe that's the reason I can't relate. But then again, I obviously don't know what it means to be a Black person. 😏
kat (1) Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 (edited) 23 hours ago, TronRP said: I find it interesting that I keep seeing all of these "Black" Channels and "Black" shows and yet I can not relate to any of them. I've only see those kinds of Black people on TV. I've never seen anyone like those type of people in real life. I wonder why they can't make a reality show or host a channel about Black people like me. When I was younger, I remember being told that I wasn't "Black enough" by a classmate. Maybe that's the reason I can't relate. But then again, I obviously don't know what it means to be a Black person. 😏 Don't feel bad. I can't relate to any boochie TV white people. I'm like, dude families? Why isn't there a stepdaddy busting these kids lips? Dinner on real plates ..eating at a table? Where do they put the pills they're about to sell or what do they throw the laundry on? North Face and Columbia clothes? Oh my god they go skiing I'm like who voluntarily does this it's freezing out? Lol Edited February 14, 2021 by kat
TronRP Posted February 14, 2021 Author Posted February 14, 2021 31 minutes ago, kat said: Fuck Valentines Day. ~~~~~ Why? Don't you know, it's all about the candy....😆 kat 1
kat (1) Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 14 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Why? Don't you know, it's all about the candy....😆 I'm going to go steal all the candy while the coupled up folk are, um, busy.
TronRP Posted February 16, 2021 Author Posted February 16, 2021 Ugh, I just remember that I haven't been to sleep yet. For some reason I was awake all night. Now with the snow not fully shoveled, if I stop now, I wonder if I might fall asleep. But then, it's snowing too hard to head back out. 😑
TronRP Posted February 16, 2021 Author Posted February 16, 2021 I think I'm just going to stay inside, get something warn to drink and relax. We've done what we could for now. It's a blizzard. kat 1
kat (1) Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 20 hours ago, creatureofthenyte said: I wish I could disappear. Hugs.
TronRP Posted February 20, 2021 Author Posted February 20, 2021 24 minutes ago, kat said: Lol ~~~~~ YESSSS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! kat 1
NocteSpiritus Posted February 21, 2021 Posted February 21, 2021 If I wanna make this Amazon order or wait until next week payday. I wanna run out tomorrow for a few more shirts to wear to work under my work shirts.
kat (1) Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 I'm tripping out right now. I just heard what I thought was a ton of icicles falling or hail hitting my window, so I look out and there's hundreds of what looks like communion wafers out there. I go outside to see what is going on, there is no hail of anything much less communion wafers falling, the sky is clear but there are probably hundreds of these wafers scattered around my window. I decided to take a picture of the ones pressed against the window from inside and well here's said picture...
kat (1) Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 Just now, kat said: I'm tripping out right now. I just heard what I thought was a ton of icicles falling or hail hitting my window, so I look out and there's hundreds of what looks like communion wafers out there. I go outside to see what is going on, there is no hail of anything much less communion wafers falling, the sky is clear but there are probably hundreds of these wafers scattered around my window. I decided to take a picture of the ones pressed against the window from inside and well here's said picture...now I tend to have a wild, active imagination but to have communion wafers flying from nowhere and to take a picture that happens to look like this..um, I'm freaking out just a touch.
TronRP Posted February 22, 2021 Author Posted February 22, 2021 31 minutes ago, kat said: I'm tripping out right now. I just heard what I thought was a ton of icicles falling or hail hitting my window, so I look out and there's hundreds of what looks like communion wafers out there. I go outside to see what is going on, there is no hail of anything much less communion wafers falling, the sky is clear but there are probably hundreds of these wafers scattered around my window. I decided to take a picture of the ones pressed against the window from inside and well here's said picture...now I tend to have a wild, active imagination but to have communion wafers flying from nowhere and to take a picture that happens to look like this..um, I'm freaking out just a touch. ~~~~~ Are you sure it wasn't someone emptying out crackers or communion wafers (since I don't know the difference). When we were younger, we used to thrown out old crackers, stale popcorn and moldy bread to the birds for them to get rid of. Honestly, I don't see anything weird about it unless you live on the top floor and they fell down instead of being thrown upward.
TronRP Posted February 24, 2021 Author Posted February 24, 2021 Since my sleep schedule is all messed up again, I thing I will go ahead and get to work now.
TronRP Posted February 26, 2021 Author Posted February 26, 2021 I suppose I should pay bills before I start on taxes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now