TronRP Posted February 26, 2021 Author Posted February 26, 2021 Now that the accounts are done, I think I will take a bit of a break.
TronRP Posted February 28, 2021 Author Posted February 28, 2021 This is pitiful, autocorrect is so sad that I actually have to dumb down the way I text so it can understand me.😒
TronRP Posted March 6, 2021 Author Posted March 6, 2021 Been up all night finishing up taxes...think I'll take a brief nap before I call to make an appoint at the vet. Tawny has a problem claw that I forgot to clip and now it's ingrown into her pad.
TronRP Posted March 6, 2021 Author Posted March 6, 2021 On 3/3/2021 at 3:51 AM, kat said: Omg I'm laughing in tears🤣🤣🤣 ~~~~~ "I'm not a cat..." Trene4000 and kat 2
kat (1) Posted March 7, 2021 Posted March 7, 2021 2 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ "I'm not a cat..." Yeasss! The best part of it all🤣🤣🤣🤣
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 For all those people who dislocate a bone and push through the pain for whatever reason, I truly commend you.
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 Well, that definitely was not making some quick orders. Now I need to get some sleep so I can chauffeur to Southfield in a few hours.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 On 3/3/2021 at 6:45 AM, kat said: Just had a dream about a vampire. It was nice. Pervert! kat 1
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 What is it that makes people play their music so loud whenever there is a peaceful quiet outside? Maybe if I could understand it then I probably would be more understanding as to why my walls and floors have to shake at all hours of the day and night and why I have to put tape on all of my broken windows. I suppose it's my fault for still having old fashioned glass windows that came with the house...shame on me.
BadKitty Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 I'm thinking how quiet it is in here. No TV on, just the humming of the computer and the swish of a kitty tail across my desktop
TronRP Posted March 11, 2021 Author Posted March 11, 2021 6 minutes ago, kat said: I'm Zena. ~~~~~ kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 13 minutes ago, kat said: And Marilyn Monroe now. OK Now Malefecient.
TronRP Posted March 11, 2021 Author Posted March 11, 2021 1 hour ago, kat said: I'm also a Victoria Secret model ~~~~~ I declare I get Jodie Foster vibes form the 80's. Still love it...😍 kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I declare I get Jodie Foster vibes form the 80's. Still love it...😍 Thanks beautiful! That works for me.
TronRP Posted March 11, 2021 Author Posted March 11, 2021 3 minutes ago, kat said: Thanks beautiful! That works for me. ~~~~~ See...now Hot Chic knows what she'll look like with blond hair. However, I'm still partial to the Zena black hair look. You might want to do a real world look with that one...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now