kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 (edited) #ShareInvitation Fill my invitation code QHNPY to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Lite Top BillBoard!https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=tvp&from_user_id=5145822415290368&is_convert=true&recordingId=5066859159740615&share_type=copyLink I have lost the last of my mind. I feel like a damn child. It's Bearaoke. My Starbelly Dreamlight has a boyfriend! Edited March 11, 2021 by kat
kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 (edited) Don't work at Walmart, they talk to you like shit, customers are dicks, and they won't let you quit! SEND HELP! Edited March 11, 2021 by kat
TronRP Posted March 11, 2021 Author Posted March 11, 2021 16 minutes ago, kat said: #ShareInvitation Fill my invitation code QHNPY to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Lite Top BillBoard!https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=tvp&from_user_id=5145822415290368&is_convert=true&recordingId=5066859159740615&share_type=copyLink I have lost the last of my mind. I feel like a damn child. It's Bearaoke. My Starbelly Dreamlight has a boyfriend! ~~~~~ Too cute~ I couldn't give you a "Like" without signing up. But I smiled through the entire video. 🥰 kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 Just now, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Too cute~ I couldn't give you a "Like" without signing up. But I smiled through the entire video. 🥰 Aww!! Thank you. They was serenading each other🥰
TronRP Posted March 11, 2021 Author Posted March 11, 2021 1 minute ago, kat said: Aww!! Thank you. They was serenading each other🥰 ~~~~~ That's what made it so adorable. I don't even know that song and now it's in my head looking at the two of them. kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 1 minute ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ That's what made it so adorable. I don't even know that song and now it's in my head looking at the two of them. Aww!! I love that song, it's by Jason Mraz.
EatAjaxAndDie Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 42 minutes ago, kat said: Hi everyone ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ kat 1
TronRP Posted March 12, 2021 Author Posted March 12, 2021 The need for sleep is my Kryptonite. Apparently, I blinked and lost 4 hours...👀
TronRP Posted March 12, 2021 Author Posted March 12, 2021 Why is everything trying to get you to "Download the App". When they start making "the App" for my Desktop, then I might be obliged to. App is just short for Application. Back in my day, an Application meant it was an "Executable File". For kids of the "tech age", it means the thing you put on your phone to make it more fun. 😆
kat (1) Posted March 13, 2021 Posted March 13, 2021 (edited) Thinking about grabbing a bottle of wine and drunk texting someone later. Which one of you would like to play? 🤣🤣🤣 Edited March 13, 2021 by kat
TronRP Posted March 13, 2021 Author Posted March 13, 2021 3 minutes ago, kat said: Thinking about grabbing a bottle of wine and drunk texting someone later. Which one of you would like to play? 🤣🤣🤣 ~~~~~ 😆 I used to do a version of that called Sleep Texting. As I do not drink, sleep deprivation is just as effective. kat 1
kat (1) Posted March 13, 2021 Posted March 13, 2021 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ 😆 I used to do a version of that called Sleep Texting. As I do not drink, sleep deprivation is just as effective. I feel ya. There have been studies show sleep deprivation is similar.
TronRP Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 It might be a bit dangerous that I found out that you can order Girl Scout Cookies from their local Troop Headquarters. I placed an order a few hours ago and already thinking about ordering more. I had better be careful that I don't put myself into a cookie coma. Sales end on April 25th.
sekhmet2002 Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 Oooh, Girl Scout Cookies! I love them. Sadly no idea where to buy them anymore.
TronRP Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 37 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said: Oooh, Girl Scout Cookies! I love them. Sadly no idea where to buy them anymore. ~~~~~ Just go to the Girl Scout website and put in your zip code. You have the option of ordering online or going to a local booth near you. GirlScout.org
TronRP Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 39 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said: Oooh, Girl Scout Cookies! I love them. Sadly no idea where to buy them anymore. Just now, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Just go to the Girl Scout website and put in your zip code. You have the option of ordering online or going to a local booth near you. GirlScout.org ~~~~~ Or you could give me your address and I could have some shipped to you.
kat (1) Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 I'm drunk as fuck! I'm also lonely and pathetic.
TronRP Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 14 hours ago, kat said: I'm drunk as fuck! I'm also lonely and pathetic. ~~~~~ It's ok to be lonely, but you are definitely not pathetic. You are just having some very inebriated me time. kat 1
TronRP Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 I think Tawny is finally getting used to me giving her medication, but I would really like it to be done already. I have to constantly change up how I catch her so she doesn't know it's coming.
NocteSpiritus Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 This Supernatural one shot's taking way too long to complete.
kat (1) Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 On 3/8/2021 at 1:10 PM, Troy Spiral said: Pervert! You rang?
kat (1) Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 On 3/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, TronRP said: ~~~~~ It's ok to be lonely, but you are definitely not pathetic. You are just having some very inebriated me time. I'm considering more inebriated me time tomorrow too.
Trappernicus Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 What am I think? I’m thinking that I’m bored and jaded with the world. Just waiting for a huge disaster to take place and mess things up 🦊
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now