TronRP Posted June 27, 2021 Author Posted June 27, 2021 I am really trying to figure out what it is about me that rubs people the wrong way. When someone has a preconceived notion about me that they created in their heads, they lash out at me about it. And it doesn't matter if it is in person or virtual. What in the world are the vibes they are getting from me. I wish I knew so I could fix it. It hurts being judged not for who you are, but for who you are believed to be. 😶
TronRP Posted June 27, 2021 Author Posted June 27, 2021 Hmm....I just hit rank of Explorer. I suppose that means I get around the board...?
NocteSpiritus Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 Why home improvement costs so much. So much money just to paint one room.
TronRP Posted June 28, 2021 Author Posted June 28, 2021 OK...I just hit the rank of Contributor...a.k.a. I talk a lot...
TronRP Posted June 30, 2021 Author Posted June 30, 2021 I'm thinking how weird it feels around here with the background noise off. My cable box was rejecting its programming so I turned it and the TV off. I just hope I can keep my mind quieted. Hmmm....CHALLENGE!!!
TronRP Posted July 2, 2021 Author Posted July 2, 2021 I have never had so much trouble verifying my guardianship as I have dealing with the Reps from the Medicare Advantage Plan. And why is it that all of them can barely speak English.
TronRP Posted July 2, 2021 Author Posted July 2, 2021 So, now I've hit rank of Enthusiast ...a.k.a I post a lot about stuff and things... torn asunder 1
NocteSpiritus Posted July 2, 2021 Posted July 2, 2021 1 hour ago, TronRP said: So, now I've hit rank of Enthusiast ...a.k.a I post a lot about stuff and things... You could say you ... get around.
TronRP Posted July 2, 2021 Author Posted July 2, 2021 42 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said: You could say you ... get around. On 6/27/2021 at 12:35 AM, TronRP said: Hmm....I just hit rank of Explorer. I suppose that means I get around the board...? ~~~~~ I actually hit that with rank of Explorer...😆
Class-Punk Posted July 3, 2021 Posted July 3, 2021 We live under the powerful rule of woke censorship, where the sum-total of reality can be distorted and reduced to a philosophy where people are separated into groups by their genetics like race, gender, and sexual orientation, and their primary relations to each other are a loveless power struggle based on victimhood and oppression. America was brainwashed on mass by critical theories. Sad but true, and another reason for me not to leave the house.
TronRP Posted July 5, 2021 Author Posted July 5, 2021 Thinking I might just call it quits for tonight and do security checks in the morning.
TronRP Posted July 5, 2021 Author Posted July 5, 2021 Why do I keep trying to do things to be accepted by family? It's like I make things worse. I notice that all the ones who get along, just smile, keep to themselves, speak when a question is asked, and remain quiet. WHY CAN'T I DO THAT!!!
NocteSpiritus Posted July 6, 2021 Posted July 6, 2021 Why any sort of cleaning that pertains to anything falling at work falls to me. Someone put a container of liquid/sauce in a spot where it fell, breaking the container. The cook that was there when it happened came over (as I'm trying to organize the dish pit because no one knows how to do it themselves) and asked for a mop bucket. Like I was able to walk away for a moment. Sous chef minutes later (after 'cleaning' it himself) still asked me to mop it. Why can't whomever was there for the mess clean it? Oh, right, it's not their job. Let the sole utility person do the work when said person has other things to do.
TronRP Posted July 8, 2021 Author Posted July 8, 2021 I have no idea where I'm going to get up enough strength to do another day of chauffeuring and appointments again tomorrow. I haven't even been able to clean out my sick in days. Fortunately, the boy is up with his aunt and uncle for the week, so I don't have to worry about making meals for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to get to everything by Friday night, Saturday morning.
TronRP Posted July 8, 2021 Author Posted July 8, 2021 So, now I've hit Rank of Collaborator. I suppose that means I must work well with others.
kat (1) Posted July 9, 2021 Posted July 9, 2021 Haunting dreams are really messing with me. I wake up in tears, heartsick.
TronRP Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 I watch a lot of Food Network. Why does everyone always talk about eating food drunk. It makes it seem like these people are only sober when they are filming. 🤨
TronRP Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 I find it interesting that after this latest board update, it keeps showing that there are no members on the board...and yet, I'm posting. The Phantom User
TronRP Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 It's difficult getting used to how things are now. Growing up, when you spoke to someone, they at least looked at you to act like they were listening to what you were saying. Nowadays, ANY form of tech gets more respect than you.
TronRP Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 It's difficult when you are taking care of a thousand things for others and they point out the one thing you are trying to get to because you had to take care of 5 other things for them.
TronRP Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 No matter what you do, you will never win an argument against "They Say". I would love to find "They Say" and slap the living heck out of them. kat 1
kat (1) Posted July 11, 2021 Posted July 11, 2021 (edited) On 7/9/2021 at 7:40 PM, TronRP said: No matter what you do, you will never win an argument against "They Say". I would love to find "They Say" and slap the living heck out of them. Lol! When I worked for my old mentor back when I started doing Juvenile Justice I would have to verbally report random updates to her and I had a terrible habit of saying "they said, or they told me, she'd look at me and be like..." who is they? LMAO. My other coworkers would catch me doing that and say the same thing. They, my former co-workers broke me of that. Edited July 11, 2021 by kat TronRP 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now