kat (1) Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 (edited) I'm really scared about this surgery tomorrow because it's suspicious endometrial/uterus stuff. They don't know what's wrong but there's something wrong and they're going to do some scary stuff to me. I'm so anxious and scared. I'm trying to keep my mind off it but it's hard. Edited October 22, 2021 by kat
kat (1) Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 (edited) I hope I'm not going to be messed up all weekend because my brother's baby's gender reveal is Sunday. I've never been to this type thing. It's a new thing people do I think because I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with either of my kids. Edited October 22, 2021 by kat
TronRP Posted October 22, 2021 Author Posted October 22, 2021 16 minutes ago, kat said: I hope I'm not going to be messed up all weekend because my brother's baby's gender reveal is Sunday. I've never been to this type thing. It's a new thing people do I think because I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with either of my kids. ~~~~~ If it is a basic procedure, they might be using a laser to remove nodes from the walls of your uterus. If they are doing an invasive surgery, it will be something equivalent to a mini-C-section if there are nodes on the outside of the walls of the uterus. But they should explain (or should've explained) that to you. Also, Gender Reveal Parties have been going on for decades. It's just that with the blow-up of these parties on social media, it appears as if it's something that just started trending - regardless of how long it's been going on. However, the way the reveals are being done nowadays is going above and beyond the "pop-a-balloon" or "open a singing card" of old. ...and then there are the bloopers of "Reveals Gone Wrong"... kat 1
kat (1) Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ If it is a basic procedure, they might be using a laser to remove nodes from the walls of your uterus. If they are doing an invasive surgery, it will be something equivalent to a mini-C-section if there are nodes on the outside of the walls of the uterus. But they should explain (or should've explained) that to you. Also, Gender Reveal Parties have been going on for decades. It's just that with the blow-up of these parties on social media, it appears as if it's something that just started trending - regardless of how long it's been going on. However, the way the reveals are being done nowadays is going above and beyond the "pop-a-balloon" or "open a singing card" of old. ...and then there are the bloopers of "Reveals Gone Wrong"... Yea it's a hysteroscopy and myosure..I googled it, it looks like a gun with a stick or something 🤣 oh, and progesterone IUD to try to balance my stupid hormones. I'm 42 years old and never really had birth control lol now I don't need it really I think well yea cause I'm celibate and shit...sometimes. I better get the good drugs. They're knocking me out so that's good at least. My mom just gets me worked up about anesthesia. She has to drive me to the hospital and back and she's probably going to be bitching the whole time. I'm grateful for her bitching though. She's got all kinds of health issues and I worry about her alot lately. Edited October 22, 2021 by kat
kat (1) Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 I'm celibate...mostly...sometimes..😆 ..I'm an idiot dude. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted October 22, 2021 Author Posted October 22, 2021 When it rains, it pours. Got to the house and one of Trene's cats can't use their hind legs. Looks like a trip to vet.
TronRP Posted October 24, 2021 Author Posted October 24, 2021 I will have to handle all accounts and the rest of the orders when I wake up...
TronRP Posted October 26, 2021 Author Posted October 26, 2021 Yep...totally passed out...just woke up an hour ago. Now I'm playing catch up. This has been the busiest October I have had in a while.
kat (1) Posted October 27, 2021 Posted October 27, 2021 Also met my daughter's bf on Sunday. I approve.
TronRP Posted October 27, 2021 Author Posted October 27, 2021 2 hours ago, kat said: Also met my daughter's bf on Sunday. I approve. ~~~~~ I was reading this and had such mixed feelings. I get happy that our little fledglings are spreading their wings and have relationships... Then I get weird feelings at the fact that they are grown ups with grownup lifestyles...and everything that comes with it. ...my emotions are so conflicted... 😌
NocteSpiritus Posted October 27, 2021 Posted October 27, 2021 How my nerves (slight anxiety) flared up a bit after getting an email for the covid procedures for an event I'm going to outta state in a few weeks. All totally understandable.
NocteSpiritus Posted October 28, 2021 Posted October 28, 2021 How much cleaning/moving got done at the house and how it feels like nothing got done. And how all that and current plans are due to the birth giver (and landlady) decided to stop by unannounced last Friday. Between the trip in November and Christmas, I hope to go through with the plans in a few months.
kat (1) Posted October 28, 2021 Posted October 28, 2021 (edited) Trying to figure out dinner party etiquette stuff. I didn't back out and it ended up being fun. Edited October 29, 2021 by kat Cause I said so.
TronRP Posted October 30, 2021 Author Posted October 30, 2021 So, let me get this straight...I pay for a subscription so I can watch TV. I can view shows when they air, but I cannot view them if I want to re-watch them unless I pay for another subscription... Got It!
TronRP Posted October 31, 2021 Author Posted October 31, 2021 Why can't I work any faster...sister coming to visit and I'm still on messages.
TronRP Posted November 1, 2021 Author Posted November 1, 2021 LOL...I was so busy today that I actually thought I had posted about my day...talk about delusional. 🤣
TronRP Posted November 3, 2021 Author Posted November 3, 2021 So happy I got all the court docs completed yesterday. Now I just have to see how they setup for when fee payments are due.
TronRP Posted November 7, 2021 Author Posted November 7, 2021 I think I'm being won over by ROKU TV...
TronRP Posted November 11, 2021 Author Posted November 11, 2021 It never ceases to amaze me how some people's work ethic means...just enough to get the job done, no more, no less.
TronRP Posted November 11, 2021 Author Posted November 11, 2021 I'm trying to use this day wisely, but there is so much to do. I won't get another one until this coming Tuesday...and then I'm hit until the end of the Holiday Season... 😌
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now