TronRP Posted March 31, 2022 Author Posted March 31, 2022 I think yesterday took a lot out of me...then I see a visit request for 12pm today. Probably not going to happen.
TronRP Posted April 3, 2022 Author Posted April 3, 2022 I try not to keep slamming stuff about my own country, but it is hard when you know that the U.S. has highest cost in medical treatment for cancer patients in the world with an average survival rate of 66% ranked against the rest of the world which averages a survival rate of 80%. One would almost think that the U.S. was more about the money than the cure, but that would be highly unethical. 😏
kat (1) Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 Dude gonna send me a message saying that I'm the reason men hurt women, he said, I'm the billboard and told me to enjoy my award with a wine glass emoji. I felt like telling him that he's the reason I wish I were gay but I didn't want to add anymore fuel. I'm literally not even trying to date or meet anyone. I'm so fine with being alone at this point. I'm not going on another date.
TronRP Posted April 4, 2022 Author Posted April 4, 2022 1 minute ago, kat said: Dude gonna send me a message saying that I'm the reason men hurt women, he said, I'm the billboard and told me to enjoy my award with a wine glass emoji. I felt like telling him that he's the reason I wish I were gay but I didn't want to add anymore fuel. I'm literally not even trying to date or meet anyone. I'm so fine with being alone at this point. I'm not going on another date. ~~~~~ I had a lot of things I wanted to express just now, but no... Just find a comfortable place to relax, get something comforting to eat/drink and veg out to something mind-numbing on the tube. kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 13 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I had a lot of things I wanted to express just now, but no... Just find a comfortable place to relax, get something comforting to eat/drink and veg out to something mind-numbing on the tube. I'm going to watch the B90 Tell All part 1. I been waiting anxiously 🤗 TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 4, 2022 Author Posted April 4, 2022 IT'S GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SESAON Y'ALL!!! WhiteLines and kat 2
TronRP Posted April 4, 2022 Author Posted April 4, 2022 I get that everyone has their own problems. I am trying to be respectful of those problems. I do my best to placate everyone. I am not allowed to forget any rules.
kat (1) Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 Tonight is my first night on the workout floor working and wearing yoga pants to work is a definite 👌 but the shirt they gave me clings to my body and says instructor on the back. I feel like a fraud. I asked three of my female co-workers if it was too tight and they said no, I mean they have tight clingy shirts too but not my body 😪
TronRP Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 2 hours ago, kat said: Tonight is my first night on the workout floor working and wearing yoga pants to work is a definite 👌 but the shirt they gave me clings to my body and says instructor on the back. I feel like a fraud. I asked three of my female co-workers if it was too tight and they said no, I mean they have tight clingy shirts too but not my body 😪 ~~~~~ HUGS
TronRP Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 Thank goodness all was resolved...peacefully with understanding.
TronRP Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 I've got to fine a more permanent solution than tents. They are useful for temporary shelter, but if they get caught in a monsoon...that's all she wrote...
TronRP Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 4 minutes ago, TronRP said: I've got to fine a more permanent solution than tents. They are useful for temporary shelter, but if they get caught in a monsoon...that's all she wrote... ~~~~~ Talk about a mind preoccupied. The word is "find" not "fine". 🤣
TronRP Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 I find it interesting that in the real world, the less someone knows about a person, the nicer they are to that individual, yet, if that same someone were to watch a show about a fictional character, they would want to know every aspect of that individual's made up life. This type of mindset appears to be backward, but it is what we've come to know as our accepted reality.
WhiteLines Posted April 5, 2022 Posted April 5, 2022 I think that we must have flown too close to the sun. Once the #1 Carhartt fixture installation team for tractor supply remodels in all the U.S. rollin' in fat stacks of hundreds. Now we're a dysfunctional group of degenerates and one cripple lead by an ever increasingly violent psychopath. Dangerous times indeed.
TronRP Posted April 6, 2022 Author Posted April 6, 2022 1 hour ago, WhiteLines said: I think that we must have flown too close to the sun. Once the #1 Carhartt fixture installation team for tractor supply remodels in all the U.S. rollin' in fat stacks of hundreds. Now we're a dysfunctional group of degenerates and one cripple lead by an ever increasingly violent psychopath. Dangerous times indeed. ~~~~~ I'm thinking...Yikes 😬 But then that would make for a great primetime drama. 😏
WhiteLines Posted April 6, 2022 Posted April 6, 2022 1 hour ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I'm thinking...Yikes 😬 But then that would make for a great primetime drama. 😏 Omfg thats so funny you would say that, last night i was BS'ing around with my subordinate sidekick Juan (using comedy to diffuse extremely tense events of the evening & help keep him motivated lol) and I described my tactics to him as "The Juan & Stefan Comedy Hour" (cuz my name here is 'Steve') Anyhow, tonight once we got started I was told him it was the season 4 premiere @ 8:30p, 7:30p Central. It's back by popular demand lol. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 6, 2022 Author Posted April 6, 2022 I can't believe I'm excited at the thought of purchasing another book to read. This is exciting because I already have my eye on one. 😁
WhiteLines Posted April 7, 2022 Posted April 7, 2022 I think i found an effective jobsite counter terrorism strategy. Because of the ironic mention of our workplace "Juan and Stefan Comedy Show" both on here and on another secluded intervene place i hang around at, plus mentioning it to my wife started a huge argument tsunami because "i called myself by some other name" idkwtf. But we decided to really commit to our lewd, crude, sarcastic, slapstick, slap yo momma, slap tha livin helloutta each other workplace comedy for the masses tonight... And it worked... Its been an immensely positive vibe tonight. Okay lunch break over. Later y'all TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 8, 2022 Author Posted April 8, 2022 I bet hotels actually have a limited number of complimentary cots, but are afraid to offer them to guests for fear of their lobbies looking like a post-apocalyptic fallout shelter.
WhiteLines Posted April 10, 2022 Posted April 10, 2022 On 4/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, TronRP said: I bet hotels actually have a limited number of complimentary cots, but are afraid to offer them to guests for fear of their lobbies looking like a post-apocalyptic fallout shelter. Yeah i dont know how much truth behind these "cots" i have only seen one of them one time many years ago. Wow it saved that?? I musta passed out typing that and never got back to it TronRP 1
WhiteLines Posted April 10, 2022 Posted April 10, 2022 I think i dropped a G with the wife 2 ½ weeks ago plus another G last week and $200 more just for whatever and still none of that money has made its way into the bank 🤔😕
WhiteLines Posted April 11, 2022 Posted April 11, 2022 I think that it took me all weekend to get someone to go to my bank and deposit some of my cash assets that i left behind at the homestead but now am finding out that most of it has been spent and plus now it's pouring rain and I won't be able to make it out to the store in it. You know what, i dont know what to think anymore.
TronRP Posted April 11, 2022 Author Posted April 11, 2022 I think I'm going to have to create another "work between the raindrops" approach for this year as well. The mornings are sunny and beautiful, but come the afternoon and it's monsoon season...
TronRP Posted April 12, 2022 Author Posted April 12, 2022 I think I had better stop procrastinating on purchasing some Sunglasses. I'm already allergic to the Sun, the last thing I need is to go Sun blind.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now