kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) 3 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Yikes!!! You must be careful when dealing with weight. Also, I believe you may have pulled your Triceps since you mentioned your upper arm. However, make sure it's a pull and not a tear. It's like my upper back, near my neck and shoulders..lol I said trap house cause I think it starts with trap something. span widget Edited April 17, 2022 by kat
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 I have to make everything a joke, I'm literally laying here in my head and hearing the words of my ex husband, shaking his fists, saying, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?????!!!!!!""""" It used to make me cry but, me now would tell him 🖕🖕🖕🖕 that's why! TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 17, 2022 Author Posted April 17, 2022 2 minutes ago, kat said: ⬆️ Everything in the above post i It's like my upper back, near my neck and shoulders..lol I said trap house cause I think it starts with trap something. Lol ~~~~~ I was really hoping you were not going to mention up there. It sounds like your Rotator Cuff. It sends pain signals across the back area of the shoulder (behind the collar bone) between the shoulder blade and neck. If the pain continues, you will need to get that checked to ensure you do not have a torn rotator cuff. kat 1
TronRP Posted April 17, 2022 Author Posted April 17, 2022 2 minutes ago, kat said: I have to make everything a joke, I'm literally laying here in my head and hearing the words of my ex husband, shaking his fists, saying, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?????!!!!!!""""" It used to make me cry but, me now would tell him 🖕🖕🖕🖕 that's why! ~~~~~ I'm not sure what he was expecting, but you are normal. kat 1
Stu Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 I would suggest getting to a decent massage therapist. If it's just muscular, you'll get some immediate relief. If not, it certainly cannot hurt, but will also let you know that it's a bit more serious. (There are also certain massage therapies that can help with rotator issues to a degree.) Let me know the general area where you are and I can recommend someone! kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 9 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ I was really hoping you were not going to mention up there. It sounds like your Rotator Cuff. It sends pain signals across the back area of the shoulder (behind the collar bone) between the shoulder blade and neck. If the pain continues, you will need to get that checked to ensure you do not have a torn rotator cuff. I will. Thank you. I hope it's not that. My mom had that. It's not good.
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 1 minute ago, Stu said: I would suggest getting to a decent massage therapist. If it's just muscular, you'll get some immediate relief. If not, it certainly cannot hurt, but will also let you know that it's a bit more serious. (There are also certain massage therapies that can help with rotator issues to a degree.) Let me know the general area where you are and I can recommend someone! Thanks. I am in Wyandotte. Maybe I can go to a chiropractor.
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 3 minutes ago, kat said: Thanks. I am in Wyandotte. Maybe I can go to a chiropractor. Or if a small person would just come walk across the top of my back and shoulders that would work too. TronRP 1
Stu Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) LOL! I actually had a friend hold her kid's hand and have her walk my back once when I threw it out moving equipment. It was pretty awesome. While I'm not hooked up with anyone specific in Wyandotte, I've got two leads that might help. The absolute best is Rob Kelly, at Huron & West Michigan roads. (https://www.robkellymassage.com/) He was one of my instructors at Irene's, and if you're lucky enough to book some time with him, you're golden! If he's unavailable, or too far away, I've also heard good things about Kneaded Relief on Northline road. (https://www.kneadedreliefmassage.com ) I would avoid most chiropractic (they're best at maintenance), and instead try an outpatient physical therapy place - they've been popping up just about everywhere for good reason! They're the next level up, should massage not get the job done for you. Best of luck! Edited April 17, 2022 by Stu kat and TronRP 1 1
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Stu said: LOL! I actually had a friend hold her kid's hand and have her walk my back once when I threw it out moving equipment. It was pretty awesome. While I'm not hooked up with anyone specific in Wyandotte, I've got two leads that might help. The absolute best is Rob Kelly, at Huron & West Michigan roads. (https://www.robkellymassage.com/) He was one of my instructors at Irene's, and if you're lucky enough to book some time with him, you're golden! If he's unavailable, or too far away, I've also heard good things about Kneaded Relief on Northline road. (https://www.kneadedreliefmassage.com ) I would avoid most chiropractic (they're best at maintenance), and instead try an outpatient physical therapy place - they've been popping up just about everywhere for good reason! They're the next level up, should massage not get the job done for you. Best of luck! Thank you. I truly appreciate your help! Actually, kneaded relief is by my work. Edited April 17, 2022 by kat
kat (1) Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) https://share.newsbreak.com/w6sd2gvd The article says expect 3 inches...so 🤭😶..😶🤭🤫 Shut up brain, shut up, don't make a joke..don't do it!! Fuck!! This is hard. Edited April 17, 2022 by kat TronRP 1
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 I think a whole lotta BS is goin down in my company but what the hell we're at a casino yeehaw TronRP and kat 2
kat (1) Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 1 minute ago, WhiteLines said: I think a whole lotta BS is goin down in my company but what the hell we're at a casino yeehaw Ask my dad's gambling ass ghost to guide you in your journey and win a bunch of money but don't go losing it and robbing banks now. TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 I'm just kidding. I have terrible dark humor. It's how I sleep at night 🤣
TronRP Posted April 18, 2022 Author Posted April 18, 2022 Just now, kat said: I'm just kidding. I have terrible dark humor. It's how I sleep at night 🤣 ~~~~~ Naw, it's just that his comedy hour would have to do a show called "The New Outlaws" 😆 kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 (edited) 2 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Naw, it's just that his comedy hour would have to do a show called "The New Outlaws" 😆 We should write this! 💯 My dad's ghost will be there with his ole country ass accent. 😆 Lol I miss that. Edited April 18, 2022 by kat TronRP 1
TronRP Posted April 18, 2022 Author Posted April 18, 2022 1 minute ago, kat said: We should write this! 💯 My dad's ghost will be there with his country ass. 😆 ~~~~~ They call themselves the "Juan & Stefan Comedy Showcase". I've been getting a kick out of their antics. kat 1
kat (1) Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 Just now, TronRP said: ~~~~~ They call themselves the "Juan & Stefan Comedy Showcase". I've been getting a kick out of their antics. I think I have heard of them. I'm going agoogling
TronRP Posted April 18, 2022 Author Posted April 18, 2022 1 minute ago, kat said: I think I have heard of them. I'm going agoogling ~~~~~ You can catch updates over in the "Stuck Away From Home Projects" Thread. 😁 kat 1
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 7 hours ago, kat said: Ask my dad's gambling ass ghost to guide you in your journey and win a bunch of money but don't go losing it and robbing banks now. I usually dont gamble, i get mildly intoxicated and wander about taking photographs of neat lights and such. Bossman and Dopeman are the gamblers (boy are they ever) I did eat a great sirloin steak, and now I'm going to climb a sheer rock cliff i seen across the street... I think i got my moneys worth kat 1
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 7 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You can catch updates over in the "Stuck Away From Home Projects" Thread. 😁 I gotta go back upstairs and tell Juan about that one he'll get a kick out of it. We got stuck sharing a room together anyway because bossman just had to stay at the casino lol kat 1
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 Both y'all made the whole night great, that was hilarious. And yes our travelling jobsite comedy showcase is very dark and very outlaw. I think y'all got the whole vibe down lol 😆 TronRP 1
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 Now i didn't think about how i was gonna get back down from here but i have a lot of cool pictures i think I'll post some here when i get back to the casino and charge my phone
TronRP Posted April 18, 2022 Author Posted April 18, 2022 1 hour ago, WhiteLines said: Now i didn't think about how i was gonna get back down from here but i have a lot of cool pictures i think I'll post some here when i get back to the casino and charge my phone ~~~~~ Dude, now you have to post something. I don't want to hear a headline about a guy, a rockface and a mishap...😬
WhiteLines Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 5 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Dude, now you have to post something. I don't want to hear a headline about a guy, a rockface and a mishap...😬 As soon as i got back and walked out the elevator i ran into bossman, who said "we're leaving now, get your shit" he was extra grumpier than the norm so i take it they didnt win no big money lol TronRP 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now