kat (1) Posted May 10, 2022 Posted May 10, 2022 20 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You should secretly let it slip, the location where you work. Who knows, people might show up and plaster their face on the front door and yell your name like Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar Named Desire". It's basically a letter. Lol
WhiteLines Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 Well I'll be damn, i think I'll have to do photographic spring cleaning on here. We were unexpectedly surprised that we got no info about our two go back stores, we wrapped up on the north Carolina coast so bossman took us to get oceanside hotel in the Outer Banks. Plus thru the past few weeks of chaos, ive had a few walkabouts with cool photo ops that Ive never had the time to sort out. Much photography.
TronRP Posted May 11, 2022 Author Posted May 11, 2022 Girl Monchichi, a.k.a. my niece, is now a Cutco Knife Sales Rep. So if anyone is interested in getting anything or would be interesting in helping her practice her sales script (she gets paid per presentation), just let me know. 😁
TronRP Posted May 11, 2022 Author Posted May 11, 2022 1 hour ago, TronRP said: Girl Monchichi, a.k.a. my niece, is now a Cutco Knife Sales Rep. So if anyone is interested in getting anything or would be interesting in helping her practice her sales script (she gets paid per presentation), just let me know. 😁 ~~~~~ By the way, everything is done virtually so no Door-to-Door sales...lol.
WhiteLines Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 I just think it's strange to arrive back in these islands at this exact time. I was here many moons ago at the beginning of the true descent into madness. And i don't remember noseeums being on the banks but im ate up with um this morning.
kat (1) Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 It was about to be Royal Rumble in here over in the deadlift territory.
kat (1) Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 (edited) You can't mark your spot with your water bottle like it's an X on a treasure map. It's a gym not a pirate ship. Edited May 11, 2022 by kat
creatureofthenyte Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 5 minutes ago, kat said: It was about to be Royal Rumble in here over in the deadlift territory. kat and TronRP 2
kat (1) Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 10 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said: Omg I'm feeling like this was what it looked like starting out. I have to watch on my break in a minute lol
kat (1) Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 45 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said: That's what's about to happen to the dude at my work. 😆 lol Right out to the "stretching area" TronRP 1
TronRP Posted May 12, 2022 Author Posted May 12, 2022 It's a good thing I don't get hangry...I just go into food scrounge mode 🤣 kat 1
kat (1) Posted May 13, 2022 Posted May 13, 2022 I just made my first loaf of low carb, gluten free bread. It's cooling down but I'm actually shocked that it turned out and isn't green or something 🙃
kat (1) Posted May 13, 2022 Posted May 13, 2022 On 5/8/2022 at 11:25 PM, TronRP said: ~~~~~ You should secretly let it slip, the location where you work. Who knows, people might show up and plaster their face on the front door and yell your name like Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar Named Desire". Village People song. Lol 😉 Omg you should come over my apartment and chill on the water with me. We can goof off like pre-covid days and laugh til our guts hurt. That's what we do. I miss laughing like that with u! TronRP 1
TronRP Posted May 14, 2022 Author Posted May 14, 2022 After 6 years with my All-Wheel-Drive lawnmower, something is telling me that it's time to get a new one. I am happy that I have been able to perform maintenance on it for as long as I have, but I have recently discovered that the manufacturer has discontinued a lot of parts. Currently, the handlebar attachment is broken (and being held on by Duct Tape), but the part is on backorder until the middle of August. Several assembly kits are no longer available and no one is making compatible (generic) replacement parts. So, it's time to remove any emotional attachment, salvage it for parts and say goodbye. It has most definitely served me well.
kat (1) Posted May 14, 2022 Posted May 14, 2022 (edited) I don't know what this boy did to get himself removed from the schedule but my boss called me at almost 10pm and was like I need you to work double tomorrow, can you come open? So I hope I get details because I am thinking perhaps I wasn't the only person he's been trying to get to go out with him. Perhaps he asked the wrong person on a date this time. 🤔 He's probably a little perv and that's coming from an actual perv. I'm not even cute and he was driving me crazy so I can't imagine what he may have said to someone who actually attractive and isn't shaped like a walrus. Edited May 14, 2022 by kat
TronRP Posted May 14, 2022 Author Posted May 14, 2022 55 minutes ago, kat said: I don't know what this boy did to get himself removed from the schedule but my boss called me at almost 10pm and was like I need you to work double tomorrow, can you come open? So I hope I get details because I am thinking perhaps I wasn't the only person he's been trying to get to go out with him. Perhaps he asked the wrong person on a date this time. 🤔 He's probably a little perv and that's coming from an actual perv. I'm not even cute and he was driving me crazy so I can't imagine what he may have said to someone who actually attractive and isn't shaped like a walrus. ~~~~~ It really bothers me when you down yourself like that. What would it take for you to have a positive outlook about you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
WhiteLines Posted May 14, 2022 Posted May 14, 2022 Positive thinking creates positive stuff happenin' in life. I struggle with managing to think anything positive myself but i do think I'm positive we fixed the destroyed wheel bearing on the trailer on the side of the road and i lost a lot of blood in the process weeee!
TronRP Posted May 14, 2022 Author Posted May 14, 2022 8 minutes ago, WhiteLines said: Positive thinking creates positive stuff happenin' in life. I struggle with managing to think anything positive myself but i do think I'm positive we fixed the destroyed wheel bearing on the trailer on the side of the road and i lost a lot of blood in the process weeee! ~~~~~ Dude... Blood is an essential part of life and necessary for the mindset of positivity. Hope you didn't loose too much on the side of the road. 👀 Someone driving by thinking #murdersceen...
WhiteLines Posted May 15, 2022 Posted May 15, 2022 2 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Dude... Blood is an essential part of life and necessary for the mindset of positivity. Hope you didn't loose too much on the side of the road. 👀 Someone driving by thinking #murdersceen... Naw actually it was all over a parking lot, the full weight of the trailer dropped and smashed my hand between a loose tire and the metal fender well then i had to pull my hand free lol kat 1
TronRP Posted May 15, 2022 Author Posted May 15, 2022 38 minutes ago, WhiteLines said: Naw actually it was all over a parking lot, the full weight of the trailer dropped and smashed my hand between a loose tire and the metal fender well then i had to pull my hand free lol ~~~~~ Sympathy pains aside, I have no words...😬
kat (1) Posted May 15, 2022 Posted May 15, 2022 20 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ It really bothers me when you down yourself like that. What would it take for you to have a positive outlook about you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's really deep, so much teasing from my own family for being ugly when I was younger and fat I been trying to do better though. I just hate looking at myself especially in pictures and mirrors. I know I'm too old to still be acting like a teenager with self esteem issues but I don't think I truly ever grew past that. I see myself as a complete fail in the love department and I just put two and two together. I honestly have always felt like pure garbage. No matter how much my mom apologizes for everything she did and said to me the wound was dug when I was just a little girl and I didn't understand why my own mother would say them things. I'd come home from school after getting teased and picked on, jumped by girls after school, made fun of because we was so poor and on welfare and had lived in a hoarder house and child protective services would come to school all the time. Kids knew. I told them my mom was a witch and that's why I couldn't have friends over or anyone in my house. I hung around pretty girls but tough sometimes I feel like I was just there to entertain them, the fat funny friend who would do stupid shit for them to like me. I probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for them though. They just was kinda mean sometimes. Noone ever liked me as far as guys they made fun of me too until I made them laugh by doing stupid shit. I think the only reason my daughter's dad ever liked me was because people told him I was a virgin and he let me sing to him too. He said that was what made him love me. I don't know why I just wrote all that. I'm really emotional right now and been crying because deep inside I feel like I have always been and always will be broken forever. I'm trying hard to be positive and I do a really intense therapy right now so I feel like things are just starting to make actual sense to me as to why I am this way. They say it supposed to get worse before it gets better. I'm sorry for the essay.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now