Jump to content

How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, kat said:

Avacados recalled guys. 

~~~~~

Feeling Scooby-Doo moment...Why Avocado, WHY?!?

Posted
8 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Feeling Scooby-Doo moment...Why Avocado, WHY?!?

Listeria...I think.

Posted
13 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Feeling Scooby-Doo moment...Why Avocado, WHY?!?

dean winchester, gif, and scoobynatural image

Posted

Feeling so happy that as of 5:59pm today, my taxes were officially filed.  :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted (edited)

Pissed! I am cut down from 2mg of klonopin a day to .5 which is fine. I take it at work but now they are taking that away because pressure from the CDC. The solution oh increase the blood pressure med I take. Yes, because that sounds completely safe, right? Let's give her more blood pressure meds and lower her bp to the point where she passes out but at least we aren't getting pressure from the CDC.  Who cares about the fact that that just sounds dangerous.  Hey fucktards, maybe you want everyone to start smoking weed, huh? Fuck the fact that I can't tolerate that shit. It's a cure all, mutually exclusive to everyone,  huh? Eat a dick bitch. 

I'm not going to fucking work today I'm ready to have a panic attack and shit. I'm going to end up having to go to like rehab to safely withdraw from this shit completely and now I won't have a job because you assholes want to fuck with my stability right now. I know,  you all want to have a muthafucker rely on the government,  get me on Social Security for my bipolar but I can't get it because they already turned me down because "you have a significant work history and a College degree and although you may have conditions that are disabling you can probably adjust to other work" , so basically kids they just told me yea, um don't get an education when you're young if you have anything slightly wrong with your health and don't work, ever, because if you end up with a bit of a solid work history and all of a sudden you get older and for whatever reasons you're condition or conditions get worse well, too bad, so sad. Live on the street. Meanwhile,  those people with no work history who never paid into Social security are getting approved for SSI at 18 because they never tried.  I see you bitch ass, backwards ass, society.  

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)

Damnit! My fingernail just ripped off my nail bed halfway but enough to start bleeding pretty significantly but my nail is still attached and I don't know what to do but let it bleed by that little piece of flesh. Today is not working out so well.

Edited by kat
Posted
28 minutes ago, kat said:

Pissed! I am cut down from 2mg of klonopin a day to .5 which is fine. I take it at work but now they are taking that away because pressure from the CDC. The solution oh increase the blood pressure med I take. Yes, because that sounds completely safe, right? Let's give her more blood pressure meds and lower her bp to the point where she passes out but at least we aren't getting pressure from the CDC.  Who cares about the fact that that just sounds dangerous. 

 

8 minutes ago, kat said:

Damnit! My fingernail just ripped off my nail bed halfway but enough to start bleeding pretty significantly but my nail is still attached and I don't know what to do but let it bleed by that little piece of flesh. Today is not working out so well.

~~~~~

Yikes...you sound like you need a vacation already

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

 

~~~~~

Yikes...you sound like you need a vacation already

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

I need the hug. Thanks! 

I don't know what's going on with me, Tron.  I'm really scared of trying to function like a regular person without my klonopin crutch. Panic attacks are so scary,  it's not even the worry it's the physical body symptoms that precede the attack that are intolerable. 

Edited by kat
Posted
1 minute ago, kat said:

I need the hug. Thanks! 

I don't know what's going on with me, Tron.  I'm really scared of trying to function like a regular person without my klonopin crutch.

~~~~~

Just remember to breathe.  Take things slow so as not to stress yourself out.  Just think "baby steps".

Posted

Feeling ecstatic...got enough areas of the kitchen cleaned to the point where I was able to cook an entire meal.  So, dinner is done!

😄

Posted

Okay now that I got food in my stomach; though had to pop in an excedrine migraine since I felt the very very early on set (like it just started) symptoms of a hand/arm going numb and a barely there pressure of a migraine headache. Chill/relax time til the pill starts working.

Posted

Beyond exhausted.  Finally back home from the chess tournament in Redford, taking dinner over to the HomeHouse and doing security checks.  Now I can eat dinner. 

Posted

Stressed the fuck (to the point of getting a migraine) out from drama; most of it that really had no place being in my life. Middle sister (whom I've nicknamed Demon online) has a friend who got assaulted by her (now ex?) boyfriend and I got caught (not wanting to do it all) driving them all over the place. I've just now got the chance to sit, relax, and eat.

Posted

feeling like i'm finally awake...

Posted

...and a little grossed out since Wookie brought me a house centipede leg and put it on my futon while it was still kicking (literally). She was so proud of it...:cat:

Posted

Feeling rested and like I actually took care of important stuff this afternoon.  After getting back in from Farmington Hills at 5:48am this morning, I finally made it to bed by 7:30am.  I was just too physically exhausted to do anything but finish my taxes and put then out for pick up, take care of the furbabies, lock down the properties, wash up and turn in.

Posted

Overstuffed. Ice cream like a half hour or so before dinner (Chinese, sweet/sour chicken). 

Posted

On Monday, I was diagnosed with bronchitis. That explained the horrible fatigue that I experienced for several days and why I fell asleep at 8:30 on Saturday despite both kids being gone. My wife, bless her heart, had griped at me and said that she was frustrated. Last night, I said that I was tired and we went up stairs and laid down. I tried to play with her, but she pushed me away and complained some more. As a result, I only slept 6 hours last night.

 

How do I feel? Angry, sad, and tired.

Posted
On 4/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, Raven Orlock said:

On Monday, I was diagnosed with bronchitis. That explained the horrible fatigue that I experienced for several days and why I fell asleep at 8:30 on Saturday despite both kids being gone. My wife, bless her heart, had griped at me and said that she was frustrated. Last night, I said that I was tired and we went up stairs and laid down. I tried to play with her, but she pushed me away and complained some more. As a result, I only slept 6 hours last night.

 

How do I feel? Angry, sad, and tired.

~~~~~

:grouphug

Posted

Feeling so exhausted...all I want to do is eat some dinner and go to sleep...

Posted

I got a traffic ticket for my birthday. 

Posted

Feeling happy to be able to sit up.  Apparently I worked off half of my bubble gut yesterday doing 5 hours of yard work so now my unbiblical hernia is trying to reverse itself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.