Jump to content

what are you doing right now? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Taking a moment to eat some lunch

Posted

Getting ready to eat lunch...which at this point is basically dinner. 

Posted

Prepping some paperwork I need handled later today

Posted

Back in and eating dinner

Posted

Taking care of more paperwork 

Posted

Streaming last night's episode of Black Lightning and re-working my book of shadows.

Posted

Taking a moment to eat dinner

Posted

Waiting another anxious 24 hours for NANO to start. And needing to work on the hoodie I bought for a quick Halloween costume even if I'm wearing it for a few hours at the Gathering.

Posted

Swinging into action now that my fever has broken...

Posted

gallery_4589_1202_30418.jpg

A @kat sighting!!!

Posted
19 minutes ago, TronRP said:

gallery_4589_1202_30418.jpg

A @kat sighting!!!

I miss you guy's!!! 

Posted

Sitting watching Night of the Living Dead on youtube and waiting for the fake blood to dry on my costume.

Posted

Wrapping up.  I have finally managed to work my way through this stack of financial documents and legal paperwork to the point where I now only have 3 forms left to fill out.  I hope to have them completed during this weekend so I can file them with the courts the beginning of next week.

Posted

Currently plugging away at these last documents.  I really need them done and filed with the court before the end of the week.

Posted

Wasting time, apparently.  I was planning to rearrange my office today but we are doing that next weekend.  But I also have a jewelry party on Wednesday evening and I have done absolutely NOTHING to prepare - not even pull out the stock for it.

 

I am a very bad girl today.

Posted

Mildly stressing about the car. Barely detectable smoke started coming outta the vents when i got the lot at work; and it's something I shoulda gotten fixed before now. So that's the plans for tomorrow. 

Posted

Gearing up for a very busy next few days:

Chauffeuring

Voting

Courthouse

School Meeting

Legal Documents

Making pay arrangements for the girl's Senior Trip

Getting the details for the boy to walk in the Veterans Day Parade

Posted

Make my lunch for work tomorrow, change tote bags for work to use the bigger one and put all my outgoing mail (jewelry packages to customers) in it to hit the post office tomorrow.  

 

Oh... and check the weather app so I can figure out what I'm wearing to work tomorrow and be sure I have everything, since I HATE having to pick out clothes in the morning when I'd rather be in pajamas.

Posted

Taking a brief break before I start on the final 2 forms.  They are less involved than the ones I just completed. 

Posted

Currently having a mental celebration because all of the paperwork is DONE!!!

:peanutbutterjellytime::bunny::happydance:animier:

  • Like 1
Posted

Finally getting back in from what became a very busy day

Posted

Finalizing accounts 

Posted

Shutting everything down until I get back so the girls don't mess up anything.

:cat:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.