Jump to content

what are you doing right now? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting back in from another busy day....

Posted

Listening to battle music while trying to write what's supposed to be a quick fight in a novel for Nano. 

Posted

Trying to figure out why it says my attachment space is at 100 percent even if I'm deleting stuff. I don't know what to do to fix it.

Posted (edited)

@kat

I just checked, and yes, you have reached the allowable limit for attachments, however, you have not reached the limit for uploaded images.  If you had a gallery, you would have more space. 

Edited by TronRP
Posted

Currently eating dinner

Posted

Catching up on tv shows.

Posted

Checking out the CARFAx report on my vehicle...and correcting some of the misinformation that was reported by the dealership where I had it serviced. 

Posted

Trying to get back into the head space of writing. Took the few minutes to do some things to my finance excel document (more to procrastinate on writing, but still important). 

Posted

Been filling out forms, forms and more forms

Then sending fax after fax after fax

Posted

Getting started on MDHHS forms

Posted

Watching netflix and still trying to get into the head space of writing. 

Posted

Getting back in from handling end of the day and after school matters.  And now that everyone is taken care of, I'm about to eat dinner. 

Posted

Trying to get in a brief break before it's time to head to the Senior Class meeting at Cass

Posted

Listening to Dry Bar Comedy on facebook (lucky me caught the beginning of a live feed) and trying to get back into the head space of writing.

 

 

Posted

Eating dinner

Posted

Ordering my Japanese Snack food fix from SaQraMart.com 🌸

Posted

Taking care of the girls...food, litter and areas to play in.

Posted

Back in from snow shoveling and imparting life lessons...now it's time for food and a break 😁

Posted

Uploading documents before I call it a night

Posted

Watching Last Jedi and attempting some novel writing for November's national novel writing month. 

Posted

Restarting an online application since their server froze and put me back at the beginning

Posted

Trying to make it down to the school for the girl's production. 

Posted

Trying to get into the head space of writing. It's not working after a near 10 and a half hour work shift. #norestforthewicked

Posted

Literally just got in 15 minutes ago.  We had a very long night after attending the school fundraiser, standing in line for pizza and having a Karaoke House Party.

Posted

Considering shutting all the lights off and just going to bed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.