Ruadhán 1334 Posted March 2, 2021 Posted March 2, 2021 Right now, on Episode 2 of Allen v Farrow on Hulu. Watching with my favourite cat (I love all three of them, but Nigel is my sweet boy).
TronRP Posted March 2, 2021 Author Posted March 2, 2021 More and more forms: ISMI Notifications School Testing Advisor Survey Medical Docs But at least I got dinner out of the way.
TronRP Posted March 2, 2021 Author Posted March 2, 2021 Doing ISMI Re-Registration for next school year
TronRP Posted March 3, 2021 Author Posted March 3, 2021 Getting back in from taking twin pictures with my brother 😁 and doing security checks and checking in on the HomeHouse
NocteSpiritus Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Trying to relax. Took the day off for a mental day; ends up dog had a couple seizures over night and dealt with all the related issues.
Trappernicus Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Being lazy and resting my right ankle. Broke it after slipping on some lubricious cat urine. Who knew cat urine could be so slippery 🦊
TronRP Posted March 6, 2021 Author Posted March 6, 2021 4 hours ago, Trappernicus said: Being lazy and resting my right ankle. Broke it after slipping on some lubricious cat urine. Who knew cat urine could be so slippery 🦊 ~~~~~ Wait...broken ankle now 👀
TronRP Posted March 6, 2021 Author Posted March 6, 2021 4 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said: Trying to relax. Took the day off for a mental day; ends up dog had a couple seizures over night and dealt with all the related issues. ~~~~~ I hope all is well.
Trappernicus Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 6 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Wait...broken ankle now 👀 Not right now. I slipped two weeks ago. I’m in a moon boot. I have another four weeks to go. Ended up with eight screws and one plate in my right fibula. Was a little surreal as I had a spinal block so was able to listen to conversations going on as they operated. Actually the first bone I have ever broken. Must be my age 🦊
TronRP Posted March 6, 2021 Author Posted March 6, 2021 1 hour ago, Trappernicus said: Not right now. I slipped two weeks ago. I’m in a moon boot. I have another four weeks to go. Ended up with eight screws and one plate in my right fibula. Was a little surreal as I had a spinal block so was able to listen to conversations going on as they operated. Actually the first bone I have ever broken. Must be my age 🦊 ~~~~~ Oh my goodness, I'm sitting here reading this and having sympathy pains for your situation.
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 Finally functional enough to move around. I accidentally aggravated another old impact injury and it had me out of commission all day. So now I'm mobile enough to eat dinner...yay.
Trappernicus Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 5 hours ago, TronRP said: Making a quick supply order Supply Order? What do you do? 🦊
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 Wrapping up the morning wake-up call with the boy.
TronRP Posted March 8, 2021 Author Posted March 8, 2021 25 minutes ago, Trappernicus said: Supply Order? What do you do? 🦊 ~~~~~ That's a bit of a rabbit hole, but to keep it brief, I'm a Home Care Provider to my sister and Residential Builder who is a Learning Coach and Guardian to my nephew who attends virtual school from home and I am the Executor to the Estate of our late mother and maintain all of our properties (and one neighbor who benefits from living between our lots).
Trappernicus Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 39 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ That's a bit of a rabbit hole, but to keep it brief, I'm a Home Care Provider to my sister and Residential Builder who is a Learning Coach and Guardian to my nephew who attends virtual school from home and I am the Executor to the Estate of our late mother and maintain all of our properties (and one neighbor who benefits from living between our lots). It sound like you are both busy and valued 🦊 TronRP 1
Troy Spiral (13) Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 On 2/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, BadKitty said: I'm talking to @Troy Spiral on Facebook, checking email, and waiting on dinner to be delivered Replying to a reply.
BadKitty Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 Contemplating what I'm going to do. House is clean, and I'm alone for the next three nights. I have custody of the remote!
TronRP Posted March 10, 2021 Author Posted March 10, 2021 Entering a time log while doing a search for charger cord repair kits
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now