TronRP Posted April 2, 2021 Author Posted April 2, 2021 Currently doing timesheet logs and my monthly affidavit
BadKitty Posted April 2, 2021 Posted April 2, 2021 I'm playing around online and glad the work week is over. I'm also waiting on grocery delivery
TronRP Posted April 5, 2021 Author Posted April 5, 2021 Now that we have had a family powwow, I'm moving to the next cleanout stage and getting items ready to be taken down to Recycle Here! sometime this week...if not today.
TronRP Posted April 5, 2021 Author Posted April 5, 2021 Currently updating my food journal while watching TV and planning today's cleanup strategy.
TronRP Posted April 6, 2021 Author Posted April 6, 2021 Now that I have a clear kitchen to work in, I am able to use it as my sorting station to start clearing up other locations. So now I am working on clearing out space for the girl to move her stuff back here from her college apartment. She has completed her first year at University and it is so surreal.
TronRP Posted April 7, 2021 Author Posted April 7, 2021 Finally getting around to logging the boy's times
Trappernicus Posted April 7, 2021 Posted April 7, 2021 Trying to avoid falling asleep in the afternoon. Even though with my right ankle painfully annoying me and feeling tired 🦊
TronRP Posted April 8, 2021 Author Posted April 8, 2021 Logging times, trying not to fall asleep sitting up
TronRP Posted April 8, 2021 Author Posted April 8, 2021 Back in from chauffeuring and running errands and now eating lunch
TronRP Posted April 9, 2021 Author Posted April 9, 2021 Logging the boy's times. I got delayed because I passed out after the Learning Coach Mentoring Meeting.
Trappernicus Posted April 9, 2021 Posted April 9, 2021 Resting and Ruminating. It's both sad and strange that none of my so called friends have any interest in anything I like. I can talk with them about casual stuff. But when it comes to talking about doing things I think are fun they decline. Not even a picnic in costume. My life is a blur of ruminating depression 🦊
TronRP Posted April 10, 2021 Author Posted April 10, 2021 Currently downing breakfast...the most important meal of the day. 😁
TronRP Posted April 10, 2021 Author Posted April 10, 2021 On 4/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, Trappernicus said: Resting and Ruminating. It's both sad and strange that none of my so called friends have any interest in anything I like. I can talk with them about casual stuff. But when it comes to talking about doing things I think are fun they decline. Not even a picnic in costume. My life is a blur of ruminating depression 🦊 ~~~~~
Trappernicus Posted April 10, 2021 Posted April 10, 2021 2 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Wow, that is mega cute. Thank you 🦊
BadKitty Posted April 10, 2021 Posted April 10, 2021 I'm plotting cleaning out closets, especially my walk-in. I do it twice a year and it takes the entire day. I take everything out, pull items that don't fit or I won't wear, and put them aside to sell. Then the clothes get reorganized in the closet by season, type, and color. Then I start on shoes, purses, etc. Like I said, takes a long time. I'll probably end up doing it next weekend or possibly waiting until Memorial Day weekend. But I'm PLOTTING now.
Moe Posted April 11, 2021 Posted April 11, 2021 12 minutes ago, TronRP said: Currently leaving eBay feedback Better adjustment of a contract picture. 😉
TronRP Posted April 11, 2021 Author Posted April 11, 2021 4 minutes ago, Moe said: Better adjustment of a contract picture. 😉 ~~~~~ Currently smiling at this post and hoping the poster is doing well because I know she's FIIINE
Trappernicus Posted April 12, 2021 Posted April 12, 2021 Enjoying one of my fave personal quotes. ”Sometimes life is a matter of mind over mattress” Today the mattress wins 🦊 TronRP 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now