For once I get to post it :(
Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.Β Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)Β Trying not to hit that level of pain again.Β I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.)
Getting old sucks.Β Worst birthday present ever.
I think I'm more sexual than many people.Β My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,Β maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now?Β
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now