Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ย 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @TronRP

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚

Hopefully you can take some time to enjoy yourself โค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ˜Ž

Posted

Thank you for making this thread Kat. I was just about to make one, lol.

Posted

Happy Birthday, Tron! I hope you had a great day.ย ย โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ:happydance

Posted

:heart:THANK YOU:heart:

gallery_4589_1225_121637.gif

Posted

For real?! You didn't say a word madam! I will get you back..we should go have tea..

Posted
2 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

For real?! You didn't say a word madam! I will get you back..we should go have tea..

~~~~~

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

Posted

Sneaky..

Posted

Uh, oh!ย  Look what day it is.ย  LOOK what DAY IT IS!
<Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap...!>
Okay, here we go, 1, 2, 3, 4...
"Happy Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday YOU!
Happy Birthday Tron,
from your ol' buddy, Stu!"

WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hope this year is your best one yet!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Happy birthday

  • 3 years later...
Posted

I found the earliest post I could.ย  I'm going to bump it.

ย 

I don't really celebrate them, but they seem important to you.ย  Either way I hope you have many more of them in the future.

ย 

I hope you and yours continue to do well.

BVAlQ.jpg

Posted
16 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I found the earliest post I could.ย  I'm going to bump it.

ย 

I don't really celebrate them, but they seem important to you.ย  Either way I hope you have many more of them in the future.

ย 

I hope you and yours continue to do well.

BVAlQ.jpg

~~~~~

Thank you.

ย 

We did an early celebration today because it will be some time before we can all get together like that again.

ย 

Birthdays didn't use to be important to me, but that actually changed in 2020.

:biggrin:

Posted

Happy Birthday Tron!

image0.jpeg

Posted

Happy birthday! Usually horrible at responding to birthdays but timing was right. Anyhoo, open cake, sing presents, and eat your birthday song!

ย 

Just be glad I'm not giving gifts (it would be a potato)

Posted

Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽย 

ย 

I hope it's amazing

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Happy belated birthday governor. May your days turn into weeks then months and years and with those years of course, more birthdays.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Oh shit, I am so late on this! Happy way, way, way, super fucking way belated birthday!

Posted
7 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Oh shit, I am so late on this! Happy way, way, way, super fucking way belated birthday!


Well, at least you weren't technically three years late :P

Posted
On 4/26/2024 at 3:28 AM, Scary Guy said:


Well, at least you weren't technically three years late ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted

Holy shit, I've been busy sorry happy birthday!!! I'm late as all hell on this. I hope you have an amazing one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not alwaysย happy, but she always does her best to at leastย appearย happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.ย  It was a fantastic time.ย  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.ย  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)ย  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.ย  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.ย  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.ย  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,ย  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now?ย 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.