I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley feverΒ reallyΒ kicked my ass. IΒ stillΒ have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).Β
Β
I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.
Β
Getting oldΒ reallyΒ sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover fromΒ everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next dayπ€·π»ββοΈ
My job needs mental health techs. You need a 2 or 4 year degree in psych or sociology but they pay decent. I'm not sure about phlebotomy jobs, though.Β Good luck!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now