TronRP Posted May 22, 2020 Posted May 22, 2020 The Gathering 205.x11: In Memoriam A note from the Founder ~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Gathering 205 was the official last "Real" Gathering. I will continue making the cards before Thursday. They will be numbered in the following sequence: 205.xx1, 205.xx2, etc. Until we are able to have another "Real" Gathering again. If you would like a weekly "The Gathering...In Memoriam" card, please take a moment to request one here by stating: "I would like a card" (This will let me know that you will make an effort to pick them up when we finally do gather again.) If you post here, I will save them for you. NOTE: It could be a month or it could be 2 years before we can have another Prosocial House Spiral gathering.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~As Always~ People that support The Gathering / House Spiral / the YouTube channel on patreon, I make the cards for anyway. https://patreon.com/HouseSpiral In case you were curious: The pins are for people that actually are serious supporters as always. I will also save the monthly Patreon Cards. (They can be mailed if needed) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading this far. 🔥😁
Maureen Falcon Posted May 23, 2020 Posted May 23, 2020 Since Macomb County barred me from life, have a funeral for me..or dont. - peace out.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted May 28, 2020 Posted May 28, 2020 Rushed photo. 🤕😁 TronRP and wyldflower 2
wyldflower Posted May 28, 2020 Posted May 28, 2020 (edited) It's still cool!! I'm so excited about tonight. 🤩🙂 I would like a card, please. Edited May 28, 2020 by wyldflower
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now