Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 226 Z

 

A note from the Founder

Troy Spiral

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gathering 205 was the official last "Real Life" Gathering.

 

I will continue making the cards before Thursday.  They will be followed by a Z meaning 'Zoom'.

 

Until we are able to have another "Real" Gathering again.

 

:right:If you would like a weekly "The Gathering..Z" card, please take a moment to request one here by stating:

"I would like a card"

This will let me know that you will make an effort to pick them up when we finally do gather again or I can eventually mail them..

 

:right:If you post here, I will save them for you.

 

NOTE: It could be a month or it could be 2 years before we can have another Sexpositive Prosocial House Spiral gathering....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

House Spiral 031820.png

 

~As Always~

  • People that support The Gathering / House Spiral / the YouTube channel on patreon, I make the cards for anyway.

https://patreon.com/HouseSpiral

  • In case you were curious: The pins are for people that actually are serious supporters as always. 
  • I will also save the monthly Patreon Cards.  (They can be mailed if needed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thanks for reading this far. 🔥😁

Posted

I would like a card please and thank you. 😁

  • Like 1
Posted

i would like a card too please

  • Like 1
Posted

I would like a card, please.  :) 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

I would like a card, please.  :) 

 

On 7/31/2020 at 3:13 PM, Nitewolf said:

i would like a card too please

 

On 7/31/2020 at 12:16 AM, TronRP said:

I would like a card please and thank you. 😁

 

 

Thanks for taking the time.  

 

I'm behind on the cards but i just spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to catch up.    I have them all caught up now , at least the "hard" part which is actually designing them / printing them.   Putting the lamination on and such is just time consuming.  Mostly its the Patreon cards I was behind on)  I'm hoping to send all the stuff out next week sometime.     Its crazy how little "awake time" I have.    Trying to get everything done that I have to do just to survive in like 5-7 hours is a lot harder than I thought.   I've always been a "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" sort of guy.   Not to say that system is working crazy good.   But I'm not throwing in the towel.   :)

  • TronRP unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.