Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Went over to Grand Rapids during the weekend to check out an once a month Goth Night at a bar or pizza place called papa petes. It was pretty chill and fun. Looked like it was an older crowd but the drinks, food and music is still good. They have pool tables and some arcade games aswell

Posted

😅

Not to be weird, but what's your idea of an "older crowd"?

Posted

It looked like late 30s. But I wasn't paying attention to the crowd. I was focused on a friend 

Posted

I think that it's possible that everyone 30 and below was at comic con, which I just found out from a coworker was the same weekend. 

 

very nice vibes though. and they had pizza! 

 

only negitive is that I left my credit card at the bar and it's an hour drive RIP

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/17/2023 at 12:35 PM, SlavicGoth said:

Went over to Grand Rapids during the weekend to check out an once a month Goth Night at a bar or pizza place called papa petes. It was pretty chill and fun. Looked like it was an older crowd but the drinks, food and music is still good. They have pool tables and some arcade games aswell

unless there are two of them, papa pete's is in kalamazoo... (nvmd, i see the title has been changed.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.