This is weird. I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything. I'm too old for this mindset. I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.Â
Â
As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.
Â
Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).Â
Â
I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.
Â
Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next dayđ¤ˇđťââď¸
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now