Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Decided I'm too old for Facebook, messageboards are for elder millennials, I know my place. Also, seeing so much DGN spirit lately is too much for me to pass up. 

  • Like 3
Posted
Just now, Destroit said:

Decided I'm too old for Facebook, messageboards are for elder millennials, I know my place. Also, seeing so much DGN spirit lately is too much for me to pass up. 

Yay! 🤘🤘🤘🤘 

Posted

Hi! We haven't met yet but I'm glad you came back.

Posted

Hey everyone, just glad to see the board continue on and start thriving again

Posted

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

Posted

Fuck yes

Also I saw you in the birthday list thingie recently too, so assuming that's your actual real birthday then happy happy or whatever.

I actually hate birthdays other than as emotional blackmail to get people I somewhat like who I see fairly rarely to come out and say hi.  So even the acknowledgement is kind of a big thing from me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 93 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.