Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, Msterbeau said:

Some people would call this butchering a beautiful Jaguar. Some people would not.
From Harold and Maude. 

IMG_6299.jpeg

 

No, the butchering was when they...  Well if you've seen the movie then you know :(

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

 

No, the butchering was when they...  Well if you've seen the movie then you know 😞


I know.... An ex-girlfriend's favorite movie.

 

😭

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted
37 minutes ago, Msterbeau said:


I know.... An ex-girlfriend's favorite movie.

 

😭

 

38 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

 

No, the butchering was when they...  Well if you've seen the movie then you know 😞

this doesn't Bode well!  Harold and Maude is added to my watchlist :) 

Posted

 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Msterbeau said:

 

 

1CUMYwTnCC29ONXUFe0tQKwtEBO_KkzW7yuFvaZj

Posted

Hearse show was pretty cool but the whole event was just an ad for Screamers lmao. There were about four hearses and a Chevy HHR made up to look like one

  • Like 1
Posted
37 minutes ago, et-novum said:

Hearse show was pretty cool but the whole event was just an ad for Screamers lmao. There were about four hearses and a Chevy HHR made up to look like one

 

Well that's sad, but not unexpected.  I wonder if Fats was there because that's kind of his thing too.

 

Still I wish I could have made it five.

 

It's also kind of nice to see that Halloween events are starting this early.  I mean it's only the beginning of August still.  Though I hate holidays in general for many reasons.  But at least after November 1st there are good sales on home decore (though sometimes a little before as they want it all gone by then.)

  • TronRP unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)

    • Soulrev
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.