Msterbeau Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 Wait. I have the fourth highest post count. Something strange is going on here… 🤔
Msterbeau Posted July 31, 2023 Author Posted July 31, 2023 A couple hours later and I am now an "apprentice". This is probably why I have the fourth highest post count...
know_buddy_kares Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 I noticed this too, because of our history on here, we seem to be earning badges at a faster rate than if we started from scratch. Kinda like a booster seat to help us catch back up with the newer blood in here.
Rayne Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 3 hours ago, Msterbeau said: Wait. I have the fourth highest post count. Something strange is going on here… 🤔 Whoa. Hello. Jeez. Memories. 💕 Msterbeau 1
n0Mad Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 Who are you people? Why am I here? Who's grabbing my ass?
Queen of Foxes Posted August 1, 2023 Posted August 1, 2023 1 hour ago, n0Mad said: Why am I here? To do mushrooms with me and get jiggly wiggly
n0Mad Posted August 1, 2023 Posted August 1, 2023 22 minutes ago, Nyxiin said: To do mushrooms with me and get jiggly wiggly YAY! Queen of Foxes 1
Msterbeau Posted August 1, 2023 Author Posted August 1, 2023 3 hours ago, n0Mad said: Who are you people? Why am I here? Who's grabbing my ass? Meg
Msterbeau Posted August 1, 2023 Author Posted August 1, 2023 3 hours ago, Rayne said: Whoa. Hello. Jeez. Memories. 💕 👋🏻
Scary Guy Posted August 1, 2023 Posted August 1, 2023 7 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said: I noticed this too, because of our history on here, we seem to be earning badges at a faster rate than if we started from scratch. Kinda like a booster seat to help us catch back up with the newer blood in here. No, it's just a lower bar. We all should have hit the top by now. Even me with as little as I post (though I do admit I've been more active lately. 11 hours ago, Msterbeau said: Wait. I have the fourth highest post count. Something strange is going on here… 🤔 Please see the previous posts here and here.
n0Mad Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 Well call me Dora because I just got promoted to Explorer. 😆 Msterbeau 1
Queen of Foxes Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 4 minutes ago, n0Mad said: Well call me Dora because I just got promoted to Explorer. 😆 Call me Swiper becuase I'm Swipen-Dat-Azs. Jk. I only swipe my Fuzz's butt... BUT it had to be said. It was there for the taking.
Scary Guy Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 3 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said: Call me Swiper becuase I'm Swipen-Dat-Azs. Jk. I only swipe my Fuzz's butt... BUT it had to be said. It was there for the taking. Fun fact, in the Saudi Arabian version of that show they chop his hands off :P
Queen of Foxes Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 6 minutes ago, Scary Guy said: Fun fact, in the Saudi Arabian version of that show they chop his hands off 😛 *snort, loud laugh* One country I wish I could see in person, especially the shifting sands, but, I'm not going near that place.
Scary Guy Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 1 minute ago, Queen of Foxes said: *snort, loud laugh* One country I wish I could see in person, especially the shifting sands, but, I'm not going near that place. 100% I'll stick to the Silver Dunes that they overcharge for here.
Queen of Foxes Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 6 minutes ago, Scary Guy said: 100% I'll stick to the Silver Dunes that they overcharge for here. Same, and Indiana Jones and other movies in similar places.
n0Mad Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 22 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said: Call me Swiper becuase I'm Swipen-Dat-Azs. Jk. I only swipe my Fuzz's butt... BUT it had to be said. It was there for the taking. You are one of the few I would let take dis ass.
Queen of Foxes Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 15 minutes ago, n0Mad said: You are one of the few I would let take dis ass. 🖤🪼
Queen of Foxes Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 44 minutes ago, n0Mad said: You are one of the few I would let take dis ass. You could say I am a n0Mad 1
Msterbeau Posted August 3, 2023 Author Posted August 3, 2023 On 8/1/2023 at 5:49 AM, Slogo said: Oh hai 👋🏻
Msterbeau Posted August 3, 2023 Author Posted August 3, 2023 On 8/1/2023 at 2:35 AM, Scary Guy said: No, it's just a lower bar. We all should have hit the top by now. Even me with as little as I post (though I do admit I've been more active lately. Please see the previous posts here and here. That would involve effort. And caring. 🤔
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now