Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings and may I officially Welcome you to DGN!

 

Thank you for your post and your patience during the registrations and profile creation process.  Please feel free to continue to browse the forum and join in on any other topics that you may find of interest to you.  However, should you find yourself in need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

 

large.The_white_rabbit_by_Gothic-Inc_112815.jpg

 

And...per tradition:

 

~~*drum roll please*~~

 

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©
Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

:right:Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, don't have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. laugh.gif 

Current location?
Where from?
Gender?
Work?
School?
Kids?
Married?
Single? 
Hobbies?
How did you pick your DGN name?
Other Stuff?


Additional ideas / questions:

Have yourself added to the DGN Our Gothic Friends Map

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out posts in:

Nightlife, Events & Concerts

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

 

Quizzes And Polls

 

How Did You Find / Hear About DGN?


And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! 
If you have a website / personal journal Link to us at https://www.detroitgothic.net/ ! wink.gif

  • Like 1
Posted

Hoi chummer

Posted

I live in Detroit or the near 'burbs depending on the moment. HVAC for work. I like dancing and the atmosphere at a few of the local clubs. Every once in a while I staple some trash together to make furniture.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
40 minutes ago, Serxera said:

Every once in a while I staple some trash together to make furniture.

 

You make that sound like it's not impressive.  You should seriously stick some of those photos in the Your Creations subforum.

Posted
2 hours ago, Serxera said:

Every once in a while I staple some trash together to make furniture.

I love upcycling! 

 

And welcome aboard :)

Posted

Hello. Welcome to our fine... area? Space? I don't know what to call it

Posted
6 hours ago, Slogo said:

Hello. Welcome to our fine... area? Space? I don't know what to call it

 

Pretty sure it's a forum :P

Posted
27 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Pretty sure it's a forum 😛

The world had escaped me. Lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Slogo said:

The world had escaped me. Lol

~~~~~

I'm going to assume the world was a word.

:biggrin:

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I'm going to assume the world was a word.

:biggrin:

 

I'm going to assume it was the world, and for a moment he lost all sense of time and reason descending into temporary madness before snapping back to reality.

Posted
1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

 

I'm going to assume it was the world, and for a moment he lost all sense of time and reason descending into temporary madness before snapping back to reality.

~~~~~

Yeah, I was trying not to go there because that's been me the past couple of days.

😆

Posted
11 hours ago, Serxera said:

I live in Detroit or the near 'burbs depending on the moment. HVAC for work. I like dancing and the atmosphere at a few of the local clubs. Every once in a while I staple some trash together to make furniture.

~~~~~

Thank you for the introduction and welcome, again, to our little corner of the internet.

 

I am also intrigued about seeing some of your furniture.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

 

I'm going to assume it was the world, and for a moment he lost all sense of time and reason descending into temporary madness before snapping back to reality.

Yes.

 

Definitely not temporary. 👀

Posted
20 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I am also intrigued about seeing some of your furniture.

 

Come to my birthday thing then.

 

Either that or really any Sunday around 4-5 at the same place.

Posted
1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Come to my birthday thing then.

 

Either that or really any Sunday around 4-5 at the same place.

~~~~~

Oh, noted. :biggrin:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for the welcome! Don't have much time to spend at the computer these days. I'll be around as much as I can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • Soulrev
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.