Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else build/make puzzles regularly?  I get together semi-regularly with my daughters for puzzle nights.  Usually do 500-1000 piece puzzles though we did a 2000 piece one earlier this year.  

Posted

Some recent examples...

 

 

IMG_5985.jpeg

IMG_4527.jpeg

IMG_4114.jpeg

Posted

ya sometimes we dedicate the kitchen table to a jigsaw

but right now we are doing a stem puzzle

it encourages girl children to take up engineering.

fun for all ages

20230807_083426.jpg

Posted
27 minutes ago, gwen said:

ya sometimes we dedicate the kitchen table to a jigsaw

but right now we are doing a stem puzzle

it encourages girl children to take up engineering.

fun for all ages

20230807_083426.jpg

 

That is nifty looking.

I think I still have a large, wooden marble run kit from when my daughters were young.  It's pretty fun even as an adult. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Msterbeau said:

Anyone else build/make puzzles regularly?  I get together semi-regularly with my daughters for puzzle nights.  Usually do 500-1000 piece puzzles though we did a 2000 piece one earlier this year.  

This is my secret superpower none of you knew about until now, it's puzzling how fast I am at putting them together.

Posted
59 minutes ago, Destroit said:

This is my secret superpower none of you knew about until now, it's puzzling how fast I am at putting them together.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.