Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Let's hear them... both Gothic or not.

Edited by phee
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, phee said:

Let's here them... both Gothic or not.


I'd say not, but it still jams.

 

 

(Not that I have any kids, but I am trying my best!  (...and then killing them if one starts off.))

Edited by Scary Guy
Posted
23 minutes ago, gwen said:

Did you know, people are saying Stevie Wonder is a deadbeat dad?

Really? How come?

He never sees his kids

Why did the dad who loved to tell jokes get fired from his job at the orange juice factory?

He couldn’t concentrate.

 

Asks for dad jokes, proceeds to get jokes about dads.

 

Ultimate sleeper dad joke right there, bravo.

Posted

Did you hear about the man with five penises?
 

His pants fit like a glove

Posted

@TheLordOfSins came up with this earlier.

 

What do planets like to eat?

 

They prefer something a little meteor

  • Haha 1
Posted

Y’all. I’m going to tell you how to catch a polar bear.
 

You cut a hole in the ice, and then take some frozen peas and just sprinkle them around the opening on top of the ice.

 

When the bear goes to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole

Posted

Did you hear about the man with five penises?
 

His pants fit like a glove.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

    • TronRP
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.