Jump to content

Current personal project


Recommended Posts

Posted

In just under 2 hours I made a tiny shild and made it into a sign post. Its held on by 2 simple wooden pegs so it can be taken apart for transportation. Going to cut out the feet for it after work tomorrow. Im very happy with how it look in such a raw state

20230821_211046.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, SlavicGoth said:

In just under 2 hours I made a tiny shild and made it into a sign post. Its held on by 2 simple wooden pegs so it can be taken apart for transportation. Going to cut out the feet for it after work tomorrow. Im very happy with how it look in such a raw state

20230821_211046.jpg

 

20230821_211801.jpg

Posted
12 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

 

20230821_211801.jpg

 

Not bad, though I was kind of hoping the back would look like an actual sword and have straps hiding the pegs, but I really shouldn't expect that much in two hours.

 

If it's just against a building though it's fine I'm sure.

 

Maybe throw some blood at it to make it look more authentic though, and that shouldn't take too long.

Posted
21 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Not bad, though I was kind of hoping the back would look like an actual sword and have straps hiding the pegs, but I really shouldn't expect that much in two hours.

 

If it's just against a building though it's fine I'm sure.

 

Maybe throw some blood at it to make it look more authentic though, and that shouldn't take too long.

 I just built feet for it so can stand up on its own last night. It just needs words and paint now

Posted
4 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

 I just built feet for it so can stand up on its own last night. It just needs words and paint now

 

Cool

 

But don't forget the blood!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

does it double as a paddle for the behind?

whoot!

Posted
1 hour ago, gwen said:

does it double as a paddle for the behind?

whoot!

 Well if you don't mind that giant round part flying across the room at high-speed because it's doesn't use any screws 

Posted
18 minutes ago, gwen said:

well I guess no then! 

haha!

still cool.

 One of the feet at the base did break over the weekend and it is big enough to make a paddle. I have been wanting to make one for shits and giggles

Posted
On 8/23/2023 at 12:07 PM, Scary Guy said:

 

Cool

 

But don't forget the blood!

Never forget the blood.

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I lost the leather holder to my drinking horn at somepoint over the weekend so I just tossed a new one together out of some of my scrap leather and two rivets. Now I'm making two leather pouches for my friend and I

20230926_212218.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Posted

haven't finished a song since September of 2015; the songs-in-progress list is 27 or 28 names long, hahahahahahaha

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 93 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.